• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is Matt Hancock out of his depth? (HEALTH WARNING: BR14 TRIGGER)"

Collapse

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Wife beating crimes should also remain constant as the number of women...
    Abuse of the elderly should also decease as many are now dead.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    So, 4 weeks or whatever after the lockdown, international air passengers will now have to quarantine for 2 weeks although for the previous month the government have been saying there is no need. Why so late?
    Simples.

Because Boris & The Ugly Mother****er who pulls his strings are idiots.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    So, 4 weeks or whatever after the lockdown, international air passengers will now have to quarantine for 2 weeks although for the previous month the government have been saying there is no need. Why so late?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Snap but have to admit his tweet today was classic:

Not just closed shops. On my one visit to Tescos since Corona kicked off there was a small army of staff throughout the store monitoring shoppers as they meandered along the one way zig-zag obstacle course formed by blocking off alternate aisles. So shoplifters with an ounce of nouse would know there was a greater chance of being spotted.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I was joking about you using Piers Morgan as an expert, it took you less than an hour?

So why don't you join a forum that is at your intellectual level? Maybe whisper or mumsnet have some kiddies areas?
    I hate Piers Morgan. He's almost as thick as you but not quite, since at least he's making some money.
    The point is, things must be bad if someone as stupid as him can get material on you.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by AssPsycho View Post

It's been a bumper week for stupids, both on the political stage and here on CUK
    I was joking about you using Piers Morgan as an expert, it took you less than an hour?

So why don't you join a forum that is at your intellectual level? Maybe whisper or mumsnet have some kiddies areas?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    yeh, you've been here again.
    Thanks for that contribution, thicko

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

It's been a bumper week for stupids, both on the political stage and here on CUK
    yeh, you've been here again.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    So, I'm just catching up on this disrespect of the man BR14...

"Seven days isolation. Repetitive trolling and stalking, despite warnings. I told him to put his target on his ignore list, but he wouldn't."

Can I again ask that users be given the option of adding moderators to the ignore list.
    Looks as if you can, Minny.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    So, I'm just catching up on this disrespect of the man BR14...

"Seven days isolation. Repetitive trolling and stalking, despite warnings. I told him to put his target on his ignore list, but he wouldn't."

Can I again ask that users be given the option of adding moderators to the ignore list.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Wife beating crimes should also remain constant as the number of women...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I daren't watch it, for fear of damaging my laptop with a brick. Can't stand that loudmouthed gobtulipe Piers Moron!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Piers "grandstands" not because he's actually annoyed but to shove up his ratings.
    Same as most posters here.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Piers "grandstands" not because he's actually annoyed but to shove up his ratings. He's even admitted it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X