• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How to make a marriage last"

Collapse

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    He comes from Dundee, originally.

Not sure if that's any better...

At least the wedding cake should be nice and stodgy.
    Does he like his marmalade too?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    But he's a Glaswegian, so he won't have to look far to find something else to be miserable about...
    He comes from Dundee, originally.

Not sure if that's any better...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    But he's a Glaswegian, so he won't have to look far to find something else to be miserable about...
    I thought they were all like BR14 and super happy?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So some other bloke gets to suffer. I suppose HWMBO sounds like a good bloke so nice it wont be him who is miserable.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I wouldn't lower my standards to you.

Still you can't blame me for trying....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I hope you are not applying. I thought you are Suity were a lovely couple.
    I wouldn't lower my standards to you.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Brillo is due another vacancy in the next couple of months.
    I hope you are not applying. I thought you are Suity were a lovely couple.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Who says she'd marry him. She might marry someone else and then HWMBO would be happy her bit on the side.
    Brillo is due another vacancy in the next couple of months.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Who says she'd marry him. She might marry someone else and then HWMBO would be happy her bit on the side.
    So some other bloke gets to suffer. I suppose HWMBO sounds like a good bloke so nice it wont be him who is miserable.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    No. It makes you totally unqualified to comment.

Why not get married? You would be very happy. Though you would make HWMBO miserable.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    None. Zero. Nada.

Makes me perfectly qualified to comment
    No. It makes you totally unqualified to comment.

Why not get married? You would be very happy. Though you would make HWMBO miserable.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Its a little scary to realise that BGG & I are having our 30th anniversary this year, where has the time gone?
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Me and Mrs NAT as well. But we have a grandkid and one on the way, so we know where the time has gone.

Congrats!

My parents just recently had their 50th and I think my brother is getting close to 30 years with his missus.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Its a little scary to realise that BGG & I are having our 30th anniversary this year, where has the time gone?
    Me and Mrs NAT as well. But we have a grandkid and one on the way, so we know where the time has gone.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    None. Zero. Nada.

Over qualified, I'd say...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X