• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dark Days...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dark Days..."

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by mb31 View Post
    If no one cares about rep points then why not switch them off and we can all be equals. But some people will be more equal than others. And the animals looked from Mod to Admin and from Admin to Mod but still nobody could tell the difference.
    It's this kind of pretentious crap that's winding up the more easily triggered forum members. You must accommodate their little eccentricities. Someone told me that the UK has a law about that.

Oh, and btw, admin can do far more than mere mods. Even if we look the same. Best not to attract his attention. He doesn't do subtlety.
    Anyway, I don't appreciate Zigenare and MF distracting from important issues with juvenile pettiness.
    Few do. But this is General. It is unlikely to change to suit a single poster.
    I'm not here for your entertainment.
    We can tell.

And finally. I'm locking this thread. Because I think it's a good idea and I've got the power. And a bespoke ban-hammer, thanks to NLUK and Halo Jones.

Leave a comment:

• Chutney Spoon
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    It takes alot to entertain NLUK these days. For the next CUK meet up there could well be a routine involving his accountant and a chutney spoon....
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    It'll take a brave man to lick that spoon before putting it back.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    It takes alot to entertain NLUK these days. For the next CUK meet up there could well be a routine involving his accountant and a chutney spoon....
    It'll take a brave man to lick that spoon before putting it back.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Points mean prizes!

Er.

Sorry.

Wrong forum.
    Errr - is that Dads net?

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Rep points are important to some
    Points mean prizes!

Er.

Sorry.

Wrong forum.

Leave a comment:

• mb31
    replied
    It appears the only important issue here is you talking about yourself endlessly, again.

What started as a possibly very serious post turns out to just another load of attention craving tripe. Funny thst innit.
    Is there a rule on here where we're not allowed to get to know each other? If you don't wish to know me then you don't need to read on.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    BR14 I'd keep those views to yourself at your client's premises or you may be hauled in front of the mental health champions and forced to hand out leaflets.
    why don't you just bugger off?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    It appears the only important issue left here is you talking about yourself endlessly.

What started as a possibly very serious post turns out to just another load of attention craving tripe. Funny thst innit.
    Lot of effort put into this one. Unfortunately long winded tedious posts cause me to tune out but it's perfect for some of our Guardian readers. Its like the lovechild of Gricerboy and Suity. Nowhere near as good as Shaunbhoys brisket recipe for leftover venison.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Anyway, I don't appreciate Zigenare and MF distracting from important issues with juvenile pettiness.
    It appears the only important issue here is you talking about yourself endlessly, again.

Leave a comment:

• mb31
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    take your 'important issues' elsewhere then, mumsnet, perhaps?

hth
    bidi
    BR14 I'd keep those views to yourself at your client's premises or you may be hauled in front of the mental health champions and forced to hand out leaflets.

And as for the old MH chestnut of "man up" if you get caught saying that to a client with stress and they will frog march you off site and add you to their near miss metrics.

MF, for the umpteenth time I'm no sockie but if you'd like a fist up your arse then I'd oblige during a hypo episode.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    does your cat have big bollocks, too?
    No. But his "wife" does....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Thank you Brillo. I for one have been spotting sockies, trolls and fake windups on CUK since the late 1990's.
    I do think mb31 is one of your better creations. So unbelievable they might just be true....

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Thank you Brillo. I for one have been spotting sockies, trolls and fake windups on CUK since the late 1990's.
    does your cat have big bollocks, too?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Rep points are important to some https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post1498012

Though be careful. MF is a heavtweight round here. In more ways than one. https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-andy-atw.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X