• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Where's Moggy?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where's Moggy?"

Collapse

• filthy1980
    replied
    Tory's are a bunch of lily livered p*****s

they're scared of labours social media messaging and twitter storms that can quickly ensue when someone says anything that can be vaguely be interpreted as controversial

so they've deliberately sidelined the likes of Mogg, Steve Baker and Liz Truss to an extent, for fear of scaring away Tory remainers and to make the torys sound a little more palatable to labour leavers

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    We already had the Brexit referendum. Old news.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    He's a leading voice of brexit. The tory campaign is all about "getting brexit done".
    He had almost zero involvement in the Brexit campaigns.

You seem to be surprised that he is not involved now as you have imagined something that didn't happen

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Why would we expect him to be front and centre?
    He's a leading voice of brexit. The tory campaign is all about "getting brexit done".

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Why would we expect him to be front and centre?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    In case anyone is wondering, Moggsy is currently enjoying a sabbatical, locked in a shepherd's hut on the Outer Hebrides. But not to worry, he'll be back on Friday raring to go

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Where's Moggy?

I see the far right have been triggered. Poor ickle boomer snowflakes... “Quick, quick, we need to change the topic from being about blessed Jacob and need to attack someone else. We don’t care that Jacob has been prevented from talking, we need to deflect....”

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Nah, it's the empty train in which Agent Cob did his photo op, sitting on the floor like a true man of the people because it was so jam packed [emoji57]

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Is that the train Ken Livingston got his foot stuck in?
    Nah, it's the empty train in which Agent Cob did his photo op, sitting on the floor like a true man of the people because it was so jam packed

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    You'd certainly be a little less triggered.
    You're right. I need to take a leaf out of your book and I'd be a much more content person

I guess it must gall you that some of us never get triggered on here?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

"I'm an arsehole with no self awareness".
    No one here is arguing with you there

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Missed that story ... having lived and worked in London most of my life, it's a bit meh though. Ken is a dick, but I don't think this makes him any more of a dick.

"I'm an arsehole with no self awareness".

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    I wasn't aware that I was feeling bad before this, but thanks for pointing it out. Phew, what would we do without your wit and intellect?
    You'd certainly be a little less triggered.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Missed that story ... having lived and worked in London most of my life, it's a bit meh though. Ken is a dick, but I don't think this makes him any more of a dick.

Any Londoner will know this is a major breach of Tube etiquette, which can delay trains and is frankly quite dangerous.
    I think 99% of tube riders will agree that the etiquette is to hold the door if someone is trying to get on quickly. always been like this, always will be.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Not been seen since his Grenfell comments. Has only done a single hustings for this election (last night) and even then he was trying to avoid everyone. What an absolute coward and a top tool! So hope he gets voted out.

he's asleep in his pram, front centre.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X