• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Who’s in charge?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who’s in charge?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    My ex used to say a girl's arse was too big/saggy if she could hold a pen in the crease between buttock and top of thigh. Needless to say he wasn't impressed at my ability to hold half of the W H Smith stationery counter there...

watch out Xoggy will want pics

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    My ex used to say a girl's arse was too big/saggy if she could hold a pen in the crease between buttock and top of thigh. Needless to say he wasn't impressed at my ability to hold half of the W H Smith stationery counter there...
    I was wondering why you got banned from WH Smith....

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I'm guessing you probably didn't mean to say that out loud...
    Too late if I didn't

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Fat bottom girls they make the rockin' world go round!

They also cause more earth tremors than fracking!

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Fack off

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I'm guessing you probably didn't mean to say that out loud...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by moneybags View Post
    I may not be potty trained but I can squat over a pen and pick it up with my buttocks in a boardroom.

Have you ever fallen for the "attractive woman drops a pen" sales technique? I'm a sucker for it.

Leave a comment:

• moneybags
    replied
    I may not be potty trained but I can squat over a pen and pick it up with my buttocks in a boardroom.

Have you ever fallen for the "attractive woman drops a pen" sales technique? I'm a sucker for it.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I've been called disingenuous twice in the last month and I'm still scratching my head about the first time... someone was having a go at a consultant doctor about the way the Dr conducted herself. I stepped in to defend the distressed doc and got called disingenuous by the aggressor. I'm not even first aid trained. I also got accused of being part of a drama triangle and I had to look that one up. It's not the same as a love triangle apparently.

I might come across as knowing more than I actually do but surely that's a key skill in contracting.

Maybe I'm mixing contracting up with sales.

Am I winning you over yet?
    You have yet to convince us you're even potty trained...

Leave a comment:

• moneybags
    replied
    Please stop all that twunking, it tickles.

NotAllThere fair point regarding being delusional. I'm thinking of standing against Mr Speaker in the general election because his seat will be otherwise uncontested. Politicians are full of promises and aspirations whereas businesses deal with reality... being delusional is good fun if you can keep a cap on it.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Once in my life. No one's ever called me twunt before.
    Stick around. And get yourself a calculator

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Am I winning you over yet?
    No
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 27 November 2019, 15:07.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    and if you only knew how it pains me to do this,
    how many times now, dull twunt?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    And how many times now, you dull twunt?

Leave a comment:

• moneybags
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X