• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Germany

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Germany"

Collapse

• woohoo
    replied
    I've never heard so much daft, stereotypical, racist rubbish. You should all be ashamed.

Though, I wouldn't expect anything more from a bunch of lazy Scottish/Irish CUKers and that one geezer from eastern europe.
    Last edited by woohoo; 1 October 2019, 12:54.

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyD View Post
    Correction, having worked with Japanese, yes they do work long long hours, but nothing of use, some just re-do the same work others did, total crazy... I worked for a Japanese bank, that sent Japanese employees, on rotation to the UK, all they did is literally re-did everything that the local employees did ... a kind of spying and making sure the locals did their job right, yes they stayed in the office very late re-doing the work... had no life, but all their work was adding 0 value to the business, only served as spies for the management... as for the HQ staff, totally useless tbh, and they have the reassurance of the cultural notion that one has a job for life, they can never be sacked...
    I worked for Hitachi for 10 years in the UK and the biggest problem in my opinion was the ideology of trying to treat everyone the same. There was no acknowledgement of professional standards and senior people were treated the same as shop floor operatives. It was always claimed that it was a single status company, which it clearly wasn't, as the higher up you went, the more benefits you enjoyed. Everyone was required to clock in, except the HR executive who didn't and who was British. It was claimed that rules, some unbelievably crass, were applied equally and without favour to all, except that this ideology didn't apply to the Japanese, nor the HR executive. So to me that was the greatest failing of the Japanese, they wouldn't abide by their own rules and in my opinion, this lack of integrity completely negated any abilities that they might have been praised for.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I worked for a Japanese car part manufacturing company and went to Japan a few times.

They often had initiatives to try and drive down waste and drive up productivity - one of the great ideas was to remove the safety gates from lifts used by FLT's to move parts around to reduce time - worked fine until someone tried to get into a lift four stories up - which was not there.

The guy died.

But apart from that which was clearly madness they are very industrious people.

Leave a comment:

• SandyD
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Have you worked with the Japanese in Japan?

They may spend their hours correcting the locals in the UK, but in Japan they seem to get on with things pretty well.
    They were not correcting !!! they were copying, redoing things, pointless tasks repeating what was done... no one knew why they needed to do these pointless task, everyone knew it was just for the sake of spying for higher management...

I haven't worked in Japan, and have no interest lol.

I spoke to many who worked there, and the condition do not entice me.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyD View Post
    Correction, having worked with Japanese, yes they do work long long hours, but nothing of use, some just re-do the same work others did, total crazy... I worked for a Japanese bank, that sent Japanese employees, on rotation to the UK, all they did is literally re-did everything that the local employees did ... a kind of spying and making sure the locals did their job right, yes they stayed in the office very late re-doing the work... had no life, but all their work was adding 0 value to the business, only served as spies for the management... as for the HQ staff, totally useless tbh, and they have the reassurance of the cultural notion that one has a job for life, they can never be sacked...
    Have you worked with the Japanese in Japan?

They may spend their hours correcting the locals in the UK, but in Japan they seem to get on with things pretty well.

Leave a comment:

• SandyD
    replied
    Originally posted by gooddayall View Post
    ... Who is next .. Japan - they work like insane and they are just too weird ....
    And who is next -*

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Damn he's been banned. Trolling it may have been, but it was also entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    89 posts since 2010.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    It's a trolling thread.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Is this yet another inneresting thread?
    Nah, as you can see by 2 of the posters and soon to be more, it's a cretinous thread

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Is this yet another inneresting thread?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    All GDP Google results put Germany at 4 th. Not sure what twisty misty alternate lists you are looking at...

Among those countries you mention, with maybe exception of USA , no other than Germany is as advance and expansion oriented like Germany which is my point. While UK is arguing about not wanting immigrants - Germany imported 1 000 000 libyans in last 2 years. Because Germany needs immigrants to work the taxi and low income businesses .....
    Germany imported lots of people so that the few percent at the top could benefit from being able to pay lower wages whilst the average german on the street had to put up with unfettered immigration and the various social ills that brings.

Leave a comment:

• gooddayall
    replied
    Originally posted by edison View Post
    Not sure what point you are really trying to make that Germany is the most prosperous white society but you don't know much about economics. A country's total GDP is not any measure of prosperity, you'd be hard pushed to find any economist who said China was the second most prosperous country in the world.

If you take GDP per capita, then those Germans are behind Luxembourg, Switzerland, Norway, Ireland, Iceland, USA, Denmark, Australia and quite a few other 'white' societies.
    All GDP Google results put Germany at 4 th. Not sure what twisty misty alternate lists you are looking at...

Among those countries you mention, with maybe exception of USA , no other than Germany is as advance and expansion oriented like Germany which is my point. While UK is arguing about not wanting immigrants - Germany imported 1 000 000 libyans in last 2 years. Because Germany needs immigrants to work the taxi and low income businesses .....

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied
    Funny thought - Germany is the most prosperous white human society there is.

I have been watching them - I would argue their social/cultural/economic is a level above UK ( UK is leader in politeness though )..

Take number 1 ( by GDP )- the states - those murderous hypocritical bastards .. who is next China - say one thing wrong there and they would saudi arabia you right on the square... Who is next .. Japan - they work like insane and they are just too weird ....
    And who is next - GERMNAY - the best socially/economic white people country there is. A country of order and honor , resources , brain power .... they could employ you all... they need more people, they just need to expand ... it is natural for them.. So i am thinking those mother ****ers probably self confidence as high as ****
    Not sure what point you are really trying to make that Germany is the most prosperous white society but you don't know much about economics. A country's total GDP is not any measure of prosperity, you'd be hard pushed to find any economist who said China was the second most prosperous country in the world.

If you take GDP per capita, then those Germans are behind Luxembourg, Switzerland, Norway, Ireland, Iceland, USA, Denmark, Australia and quite a few other 'white' societies.

Leave a comment:

• gooddayall
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    in light relief?

feck off to general.

and it's bolloks of the highest order.
    LOL - bolloks at highest order ? This is just tinkering my intelligence ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X