• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Poo tastic

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Poo tastic"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I have joyful memories of tavernas, drinking Metaxa, getting sloshed and picking up a goat and taking it back to the hotel room.

shame the police didn't press charges we could have made a film about it - the Men who shag goats I wonder if George Clooney is free?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    picking up a goat and taking it back to the hotel room.
    It could have been worse. You could have taken NLyUK back....

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Knossos - Wikipedia
    Went last year - disappointing as most of it is fake:

http://suzyguese.com/ruined-ruins-th...-with-knossos/

Not been to anywhere else in Greece for a few decades but I like walking and Northern Crete was crap for that. Unless you like crowded beaches, restaurants, bars etc., avoid it.

PS And never saw the Minotaur. Maybe that's fake too.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 27 September 2019, 17:02.

Leave a comment:

• BABABlackSheep
    replied
    .. and picking up a goat and taking it back to the hotel room.
    Michael Jordan or Tom Brady?
    Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 27 September 2019, 15:39.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Exactly what is beautiful?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    I have joyful memories of tavernas, drinking Metaxa, getting sloshed and picking up a goat and taking it back to the hotel room.

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I don't think you're getting into the spirit of this.
    Probably not.

People sleep with all sorts of odd things under and around their beds. For example crystals and dream-catchers.

Maybe sleeping with a turd under your bed is a cure for bad-waiter-service-syndrome?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    Almost certainly made up.

Surely if you were prepared to leave your faeces under a mattress you'd leave your deposit on the last day?!

Also if they don't ask him for more money then he has to clean up a 7 day old crap.
    I don't think you're getting into the spirit of this.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    Thats what I thought.

Pictures or it did not happen.....

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    Sorry couldn't help asking. So he's been sleeping with his poo under the mattress for 3 days. And has to carry on for 4 more days?

Almost certainly a Brexiter.

Surely if you were prepared to leave your faeces under a mattress you'd leave your deposit on the last day?!

Also if they don't ask him for more money then he has to clean up a 7 day old crap.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    FTFY
    Early dementia?

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Fracking will create a huge earthquake wave of investment
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Ouch! That really hurt, please try and moderate your language.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Yeah its been awful to be part of the EU these last few decades, don't know how we survived. Oh the oppression and the gulags
    Cretin.
    Ouch! That really hurt, please try and moderate your language.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Yeah its been awful to be part of the EU these last few decades, don't know how we survived. Oh the oppression and the gulags
    Cretin.
    I do miss prawn cocktail crisps.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Yep, a remainer would be happy to lie in tulip for the rest of his life, good spot!
    Cretin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X