• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ebay multiple listings"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
    yes, they are all the same. I guess it must be a ploy to ensure buyers see the listing. I note another issue too when an article is listed and when selected, Ebay advises it can't find the listing. This is more suspicious and I wonder if there is some scam involved somewhere. Can't see what though.
    Yes, it's a known issue. The problem can be found between the keyboard and the chair

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Just stay out of the used panties section and you'll be fine.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I've noticed that generally such listings are for desirable items which would normally encourage feverish bidding and appear with a starting price of less than £1, which is why is suspect something other than a malfunction
    Just stay out of the used panties section and you'll be fine.

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    replied
    I've noticed that generally such listings are for desirable items which would normally encourage feverish bidding and appear with a starting price of less than £1, which is why is suspect something other than a malfunction

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    yes, this is what I've deduced is the case. However, I can't make out what is behind listing an article for sale and when selected, Ebay can't find the details. This is where I'm not sure if there is anything sinister behind the listing.

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    replied
    Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
    Most likely is a seller that post the same item multiple times to increase the chances of the listing being seened/opened. If that's the case you can buy it without worrying about it. Anyway if you use paypal you will always be protected. If it's a scam or something goes wrong you get a refund quickly!
    yes, this is what I've deduced is the case. However, I can't make out what is behind listing an article for sale and when selected, Ebay can't find the details. This is where I'm not sure if there is anything sinister behind the listing.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Dropshipping software. I have multiple listings some at different prices based on different sources

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    And how does this relate to Technical...?

Thread moved.
    It's JtB innit...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    And how does this relate to Technical...?

Thread moved.

Leave a comment:

• CryingSheep
    replied
    yes, they are all the same. I guess it must be a ploy to ensure buyers see the listing. I note another issue too when an article is listed and when selected, Ebay advises it can't find the listing. This is more suspicious and I wonder if there is some scam involved somewhere. Can't see what though.
    Most likely is a seller that post the same item multiple times to increase the chances of the listing being seened/opened. If that's the case you can buy it without worrying about it. Anyway if you use paypal you will always be protected. If it's a scam or something goes wrong you get a refund quickly!

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    replied
    I think it's something someone started 20 years ago and it's actually still valid in this case.

Or maybe just someone that doesn't understand the Bulk Listing option that will stay open until all the items are sold.

Are you sure they are exactly the same? Sizes, colours etc? If they are then report them.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/l...policy?id=4255

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I think it's something someone started 20 years ago and it's actually still valid in this case.

Or maybe just someone that doesn't understand the Bulk Listing option that will stay open until all the items are sold.

Are you sure they are exactly the same? Sizes, colours etc? If they are then report them.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/l...policy?id=4255
    Last edited by northernladuk; 19 August 2019, 14:44.

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    started a topic Ebay multiple listings

Ebay multiple listings

I note that often there are multiple listings for exactly the same article from the same seller. Is this a ploy by the seller or a fault with the Ebay website?

Working...
X