• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Nobody died.

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nobody died."

Collapse

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    This is about a bird strike you pea brained balloon!
    Obviously Capitalist Imperialist Running Dog Hyena CIA sponsored birds.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    And skilled flying.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Yes Russia / US / china / / UK are happy to kill civilians when suits agenda at the time

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    On the off chance you're responding to my post and referring to Iran Air Flight 655 shot down by the USS Vincennes, you're obviously aware that tulip happens when you **** about with big toys.
    Yes Russia / US / china / / UK are happy to kill civilians when suits agenda at the time

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Who the US ?

On the off chance you're responding to my post and referring to Iran Air Flight 655 shot down by the USS Vincennes, you're obviously aware that tulip happens when you **** about with big toys.
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Like the US Navy bringing down the Iran Airbus Flight 655 killing 290 people.

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia
    get a room FFS

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Makes a change from the bastards launching a missile at a civilian aircraft.
    Like the US Navy bringing down the Iran Airbus Flight 655 killing 290 people.

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    WADR - **** films, i was talking about real people doing great things when it all turns to sh1te.
    Well it tells the story, so a wider audience get to know about real heros.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Good film with Tom Hanks - although a bit unfair to the investigators.
    WADR - **** films, i was talking about real people doing great things when it all turns to sh1te.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    yeh, it's crazy what some pilots manage when the sh1te hits the fan.
    that guy who went in the hudson, etc
    Good film with Tom Hanks - although a bit unfair to the investigators.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Who the US ?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    Blimey, that commercial pilot would have been taught to land in a field when he/she first flew in a light aircraft - I'm sure they never envisaged having to use the "field landing technique" on an airliner.
    yeh, it's crazy what some pilots manage when the sh1te hits the fan.
    that guy who went in the hudson, etc

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Blimey, that commercial pilot would have been taught to land in a field when he/she first flew in a light aircraft - I'm sure they never envisaged having to use the "field landing technique" on an airliner.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Who the US ?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Makes a change from the bastards launching a missile at a civilian aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    started a topic Nobody died.

Nobody died.

Some good news. Russia bird strike: Collision with gulls forces plane to land in field - BBC News

Working...
X