• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Thread

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Thread"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Bulgaria, still. Very hot, cheap booze, food and fags. Attractive hookers visit the hotel late at night for some strange reason as there doesn't seem to be any customers for them. Sightseeing and minimal work today (project is, as I suspected, turned into a bit of a mess)

Sent from my Boris

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I can understand you aren't used to me thinking.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I too was scared, I'm glad someone asked before I did
    it's BBP, - probably something about sheep, or the A somethingorother.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Dare I look that up on urban dictionary?
    I too was scared, I'm glad someone asked before I did

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Among other things, I am inspecting the valley of my ex MIL's guttering.
    Dare I look that up on urban dictionary?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Well, there's the problem.

I can understand you aren't used to thinking, most amoebas aren't which is why you are a perfect donor.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I thought
    Well, there's the problem.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Turns out the quick woman did it in 10 days 2 hours and 48 Minutes.

REPORT — TRANSCONTINENTAL
    Are women better ultra-endurance athletes than men? - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    That would be major surgery for Brillo as there is no personality to replace.

I thought you were the donor so its like for like!

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Among other things, I am inspecting the valley of my ex MIL's guttering.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Best of luck with that (although if it's a personality transplant, you might want to check out the donor first )
    That would be major surgery for Brillo as there is no personality to replace.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    TFA

Got minor surgery at 4pm today. Tomorrow will walk round the Great Orme. The kids want to do it even though its due to rain. Sunday is the trip down to the smoke.
    Best of luck with that (although if it's a personality transplant, you might want to check out the donor first )
    Mostly preparing for Mrs M's HUGE birthday next week. Maybe a bit of watching Arsenal beat a Mike Ashley Invitational XI on Sunday. I was going to say it's a shame there's no cricket on, but after last weeks capitulation, I'm sort of quite relieved. A bit of gardening, if my rain dance doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Charidee car show tomorrow. Nada Sunday. TFA

Leave a comment:

• PCTNN
    replied
    Doing a powerlifting competition this weekend. Hopefully hit some good numbers.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Over 4000km, 2500 miles, as we have to hit specific checkpoints along the way rather than a direct route. 14 days. The quick boys will do it in 9+.
    Turns out the quick woman did it in 10 days 2 hours and 48 Minutes.

REPORT — TRANSCONTINENTAL

he seventh edition of the Transcontinental Race was won by 24 year old German cancer researcher, Fiona Kolbinger #TCRNo7cap66 at 7:48am CET on Tuesday 6th of August 2019. She travelled over 4000km from Burgas, Bulgaria to the finish line at Brest in Brittany, in northwest France in just 10 days, 2 hours and 48 minutes. Ben Davies #TCRNo7cap10 takes the 2nd step on the podium reaching the finish line in 10 days, 13 hours and 10 minutes.⁠ Job Hendrickx #TCRNo7cap240 takes 3rd place, he arrived to Brest in 10 days, 15 hours and 48 minutes.⁠

Leave a comment:

Working...
X