• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Contractors In The News"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Let it be so!
    New dating app for people with massive holes in their earlobes

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Not sure I see the point.

He will never hear them.

And even if he did hear them he would never listen.

No-one loves themself more than Trump.

What is bad is people that voted for him.
    It could've been worse, they could've voted for Hilary Clinton!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    it is okay to scream obscenities at him.
    Not sure I see the point.

He will never hear them.

And even if he did hear them he would never listen.

No-one loves themself more than Trump.

What is bad is people that voted for him.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Are you suggesting that Donald Trump is not a bad man?
    He was probably told that by a lot of media sources and friends on gab and Twitter....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Interestingly I can tell you what happened.

She has been told by various media sources that Donald Trump is a bad man and it is okay to scream obscenities at him.

Probably support by a load of Facebook 'friends' who supported her all the way.

Are you suggesting that Donald Trump is not a bad man?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Not any more... She's getting yet another kicking today. Even her family are piling in now!

Relatives of woman who screamed at Trump supporter say they can't understand what happened to her | Daily Mail Online
    Interestingly I can tell you what happened.

She has been told by various media sources that Donald Trump is a bad man and it is okay to scream obscenities at him.

Probably support by a load of Facebook 'friends' who supported her all the way.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    No arguments there. I don't have any tattoos and I'm becoming the odd one out around the pool now.
    You need to up your game, no tattooed idiots here:

Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni - 5 star hotels lake como, Luxury Italian Hotels

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    And we look cool
    No you don't. You look like people who are insecure with their identity and have a need to show that they're interesting.

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    Not any more... She's getting yet another kicking today. Even her family are piling in now!

Relatives of woman who screamed at Trump supporter say they can't understand what happened to her | Daily Mail Online
    She went "public sector". Never go full "public sector".

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    It turns out that @Siobhan GrrArgh does have a job. And this is where it gets even better. She runs a private company which provides 'clinical services' to the NHS. Yet here she was on a demonstration against, among other things, a free trade deal with the U.S., which opponents claim will lead to the privatisation of the health service.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    It turns out that @Siobhan GrrArgh does have a job. And this is where it gets even better. She runs a private company which provides 'clinical services' to the NHS. Yet here she was on a demonstration against, among other things, a free trade deal with the U.S., which opponents claim will lead to the privatisation of the health service.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    So, you swiped right?

nah he swiped on the curtains!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Nothing wrong with ink these days, it's moving to the norm. I have quite a few tattoos and certainly planning to get a few more this year. Ink, nor piercings, change what people know or how they perform at work. And we look cool
    No arguments there. I don't have any tattoos and I'm becoming the odd one out around the pool now.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    I agree but people with extreme modifications tend to hang around with their peer groups so they'll all look the same in time so not really fussed. The girl in the picture and reading her interests probably also hangs around with a peer group that I wouldn't tend to be interested in either but nose thing seems to be adopted by, dunno the term, less different social groups. I'll get slated for saying but it's been work by a more general peer group if that makes sense. Just like earrings rather than anything slightly more extreme modifications. I guess the same could be said for tattoos as well.

If I could have used the word 'normal' it would have been easier to explain but I don't think you are allowed to say that in this day and age are you?
    Nothing wrong with ink these days, it's moving to the norm. I have quite a few tattoos and certainly planning to get a few more this year. Ink, nor piercings, change what people know or how they perform at work. And we look cool

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I believe so, I had to check with your wife first as to its operation.
    Nice try, but the only reason I know she doesn't use such things is that she'd need to ask me how to set it up. And she hasn't...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X