• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Are you intelligent and able to think clearly?"

Collapse

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    You are interested in Woohoo's Ass? Ah ain't love beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    FTFY

You are interested in Woohoo's Ass? Ah ain't love beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    erm looks like my ass is fully booked, but thank you for your interest.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'VE GOT A TEMPER!

Oh.
    erm looks like my classes are fully booked, but thank you for your interest.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I can help with that also, small extra fee for you though because of your menopausal temper.
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'VE GOT A TEMPER!

Oh.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I'm not a Catholic.
    First step in dealing with an issue is admitting you have a problem.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I can do one or the other but not both at the same time
    I can help with that also, small extra fee for you though because of your menopausal temper.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    I'm not a Catholic.
    Heretic!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I'm not a Catholic.
    It is not an exclusively Catholic concept within Christianity.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I can do one or the other but not both at the same time

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Now go off and do your penance.
    I'm not a Catholic.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I will offer 10% off my course just for you, if you use the voucher code *nerd.
    Excellent. I think the world would work much better if it was governed by nerds, emotionless people who would spend ages researching and obsessing over their ideas before daring to do anything.

You read the articles in the Guardian and Independent and there is no grasp of reality. They trot out tear-jerking descriptions of individual cases of people "let down" by some government department. It never seems to occur to them that no system can be perfect, not without the magic money tree anyway. We are supposed to hand out NHS treatments, welfare, citizenships etc. without ever questioning the applicants or checking that their requests are valid.

PS Those blokes in the IT crowd would be brilliant leaders. If some policy didn't work out they could just try turning it off and turning it on again.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Keep 'em coming.
    Ironic. As a Christian you should be disdaining rational thought, have you not read Corinthians I or Augustine, or Ambrose or maybe Jerome. Now go off and do your penance.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Can't I just call people racist and fascist if they don't share my point of view? I don't want to expend any effort I just want an 'I win' button.
    You can, but you will be deported to a secret UN / FEMA camp.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Keep 'em coming.
    I might expand the course for forum moderators. The forum mod course will take things a little slower and will use picture cards instead of writing. Can I sign you up Nat?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X