• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Back in the saddle - Moderation"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    After DNA testing, at least 2 of them aren't his.
    They dug up the patio?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    OTOH, pretending to try to sound cool in the meedja age is great way of winding up your kids.

After DNA testing, at least 2 of them aren't his.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Dull overweight, middle aged contractors desperately trying to sound cool in a 'media' age.
    OTOH, pretending to try to sound cool in the meedja age is great way of winding up your kids.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I is trading on Amazon and it's going quite well.
    What are you selling - patios?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    facebook groups - full of people of think facebook is the internet and there is nothing else.

Local community group is full of people who ask "what times next bus to xyz?" I often check the online timetable then make up and answer for a laugh ;-) Evil I know.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Facebook is good for a lot of things. It is mainly inhabited by the vain and the vacuous so I am not surprised you are finding you fit in well there. Only 280 likes though? You need to up your game Swindon Sledges - 23 photos - 27 reviews - Toy shop - Unit C, Wedgewood Close, Hawksworth Trading Estate, SN2 1EE Swindon Village.
    I is trading on Amazon and it's going quite well.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    That can't be MF. There was a review about 'friendly service'.
    He has a Saturday girl. He actully offered me the job, but he refused to pay for the op...

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Dull overweight, middle aged contractors desperately trying to sound cool in a 'media' age. Sad

qh

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Aren't "moderators" on facebook groups Walter Mitty-esque loonies who are devoid of social skills and hyped up on faux power and self importance.....

You'll fit in well
    Gratis.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Since I left as a moderator of this site, it has gone down hill very rapidly.
    Dull overweight, middle aged contractors desperately trying to sound cool in a 'media' age. Sad

I have now been hired a moderator on some 'alternative Plan B' Facebook groups. That is where it's at.

I could have made CUK Great Again, but alas no, I'm making other things great.

Toodles.
    Aren't "moderators" on facebook groups Walter Mitty-esque loonies who are devoid of social skills and hyped up on faux power and self importance.....

You'll fit in well

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    More likely to be NLyUK.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Facebook is good for a lot of things. It is mainly inhabited by the vain and the vacuous so I am not surprised you are finding you fit in well there. Only 280 likes though? You need to up your game Swindon Sledges - 23 photos - 27 reviews - Toy shop - Unit C, Wedgewood Close, Hawksworth Trading Estate, SN2 1EE Swindon Village.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yep, CUK sure is a one big pile of dull steaming tulipe.
    You could improve matters by stopping posting.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yep, CUK sure is a one big pile of dull steaming tulipe.

All went down hill when the Liberal bleeding heart mods took over.
    Bring back Scotspine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X