• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "IT Contracting help required"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by andrewnorthubria
    Although I do agree with you, I must comply with University ethics regulations and provide a consent form and additional information sheet. If emailing me first is too much, you or anyone else can message me privately or post your email address here and I will provide you with the rest.
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Since the poster has not just launched in with a Survey Monkey url and wants to engage with the respondents, I’ll allow this through.
    Plenty of others have launched in with a survey monkey'esq URL and got some decent responses. I've filled most of them in. I ain't emailing anyone to do the same though so I'd argue he'd have been better with a URL.

Have there been others that posted a URL and didn't get through?

In fact thinking about it he'd have been better off naming his favourite gladiator and bleeding his radiators first.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Since the poster has not just launched in with a Survey Monkey url and wants to engage with the respondents, I’ll allow this through.

Leave a comment:

• andrewnorthubria
    started a topic IT Contracting help required

IT Contracting help required

Hello all,

I am currently doing my final year dissertation at Northumbria University surrounding UK based IT contracting and self-employment and require participants for an online survey to gather quantitative data. This should only take around 5-10 minutes.

If this topic applies to you, I would be very grateful if you could take part in my survey and/or provide me with any contact details of any IT contractors, consultants or freelancers you may know.

If you wish to participate, kindly respond with an e-mail address or contact me at [email protected] so I can forward you additional information and the URL to the survey.

Thank you,

Andrew.

Working...
X