• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Spent the weekend in a Spa hotel"

Collapse

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    In my advanced years a girl is < 30.

A message to you angry leave voters from Europa
    Who's angry?

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    So basically don't leave, fantasise about being shafted?

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Sounds hellish..................where was this again? Just asking for a friend...............
    Carasana: Friedrichsbad

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    Similar happened to me in Baden Baden when I went there with the wife. I think the girls find it fun to wind-up the shy guys.

In one of the baths, there were two pools, one full of older men and the other with me and the wife. Then in come a group of models (we had seen them doing a photoshoot earier in town, all French) who all head for our pool and surround me and the wife, squerming and giggling. The wife thought it was hillarious as I tried to divert my eyes from their physical perfection.
    Sounds hellish..................where was this again? Just asking for a friend...............

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    Similar happened to me in Baden Baden when I went there with the wife. I think the girls find it fun to wind-up the shy guys.

In one of the baths, there were two pools, one full of older men and the other with me and the wife. Then in come a group of models (we had seen them doing a photoshoot earier in town, all French) who all head for our pool and surround me and the wife, squerming and giggling. The wife thought it was hillarious as I tried to divert my eyes from their physical perfection.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by jds 1981 View Post

more like here

Me and my penis: 100 men reveal all | Life and style | The Guardian

NSFW!!!!!!!!!

401 Unauthorized - missing signature

Leave a comment:

• jds 1981
    replied
    Do you recognise any of the *ahem* faces? Me and my vulva: 100 women reveal all | Life and style | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    In my advanced years a girl is < 30.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Seriously, the weekend be like but without the towels.

So they were women? You said girls. This thread is suddenly so much less concerning.

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Spent the weekend in a spa hotel

Weekend? It's Friday now, so where have you been for the rest of the week? Draining the EU andrex supply or in Himmler's 'psychiatric assessment centre' on wilhelmstrasse?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    DIGNITAS in Germany

DIGNITAS-Deutschland e.V.
    Schmiedestrasse 39
    30159 Hannover

Telephone national: 0511 336 2344
    Telephone international: +49 511 336 2344

Fax national: 0511 336 2682
    Fax international: +49 511 336 2682

E-mail: [email protected]

"yes, they have nice bathrobes, and one of the nurses even speaks Cryptoscots"
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Being Sectioned...

The emergency sections last up to 72 hours during which time arrangements must be made to assess if a section 2 or section 3 is necessary.
    Being sectioned | Royal College of Psychiatrists

"yes, they have nice bathrobes, and one of the nurses even speaks Germany"

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    And this was you....

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    They have what they delicately call a "textile free" sauna area. I prefer them.

need mind bleach now!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X