• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I have, have you?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I have, have you?"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Basically have the license for the odd sporting thing, and Sir David. These days, online streaming for sport might work out cheaper though I don't find the quality is quite on a par yet.

It's great how the BBC manages to be biased against everyone equally, apparently.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    I will happily pay BBC license fees for the nature programmes like Planet Earth, Frozen Planet etc

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    I fisted Doctor Who last week. Turns out she's bigger on the inside....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    In the interest of balance, the next Doctor will be Doctor Gammon, cleansing the past and future of traitorous MPs, and hosting an LBC phone-in.

After that will be Doctor wimpy who will want to be ruled by the Cyber-men / Dalek Alliance.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Who's TARDIS is hijacked by Dr. Snowflake who is miffed that they were told 'No'.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    indeed welcome to "Doctor Inclusive" battling straight Daleks and racist shapeshifters with his/hers non binary crew.
    In the interest of balance, the next Doctor will be Doctor Gammon, cleansing the past and future of traitorous MPs, and hosting an LBC phone-in.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    There was a time when I adored the BBC but almost every drama is now soaked in the same old political dogma and it's got very dull. Just too preachy to enjoy the entertainment and too biased to be an information source you can rely on.

Such a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

indeed welcome to "Doctor Inclusive" battling straight Daleks and racist shapeshifters with his/hers non binary crew.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    It will be Janet Bond next. The end of the next James Bond film will end with James undergoing a gender realignment surgery after years of torment and dressing up in women's clothing at the weekend. Why do you think he never really go it together with Moneypenny!
    Moneypenny could go transexual and become Miss Funnyfanny; Russ Abbott, ahead of his time, no matter how crap he was.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    It will be Janet Bond next. The end of the next James Bond film will end with James undergoing a gender realignment surgery after years of torment and dressing up in women's clothing at the weekend. Why do you think he never really go it together with Moneypenny!
    Moneypenny was actually a docker from Grimsby called Fish Fingers Frank.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Exactly. Feminazism gone mad.
    Last edited by Yorkie62; 4 February 2019, 11:11.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Strange, no one seemed to care about the BBC bias during the Scottish referendum. Suddenly the kippers are up in arms.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    It is outrageous! I can accept a time traveller. But a woman? Don't be silly.
    Exactly. Feminazism gone mad.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    All happened since a woman timelord appeared as Dr Who it seems

It is outrageous! I can accept a time traveller. But a woman? Don't be silly.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    All happened since a woman timelord appeared as Dr Who it seems

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    There was a time when I adored the BBC but almost every drama is now soaked in the same old political dogma and it's got very dull. Just too preachy to enjoy the entertainment and too biased to be an information source you can rely on.

Such a shame.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X