• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jesse Edwards - Propulse Video Spam"

Collapse

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I did O levels, not CSEs or GCSEs.
    NLyUK said you do A levels. Though you were crying throughout.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Sounds like nonsense to me.

WTFH would be lucky to get a 'F' in CSE Woodwork let alone a degree.
    I did O levels, not CSEs or GCSEs.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Has anyone else had unsolicited emails from someone claiming to have gone to the same university as you, who wants to help your business with a video?

...or is it just me?
    Sounds like nonsense to me.

WTFH would be lucky to get a 'F' in CSE Woodwork let alone a degree.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Has anyone else had unsolicited emails from someone claiming to have gone to the same university as you, who wants to help your business with a video?

...or is it just me?

Leave a comment:

• warden
    replied
    Originally posted by halfmanhalftenor View Post
    I just reviewed your LinkedIn profile so I thought I would contact you by email directly.
    I would like to discuss with you as we make explainer corporate videos for companies from the Information Technology and Services sector.
    We have helped some of them stand out and raise their target audience’s interest in less than 2 minutes.
    Would you be available sometime this week for a quick 15-minute call to discuss how we could help you do the same?
    P.S. Here is an example of a video made for your sector:
    I'm not a contractor: I have a permanent post in part of the public sector where "explainer" corporate videos are hardly relevant. I got an email just like that last August and ignored it; then it was followed up with a "Did you forget my email?" email. So I responded saying it's not relevant to my employment and please don't contact me again.

Six months on and I've just today got another one. I'm now laying the law down heavy-handedly in response and we'll see what happens. Given that this thread came up with a search for "Propulse video" and Google filled in "spam", I suspect that it's not an uncommon problem.

Leave a comment:

• halfmanhalftenor
    replied
    I just got this email from The CoFounder

I find the space in the website name in his signature disturbing, to say the least (propulsevideo.- SPACE -com)
    I just reviewed your LinkedIn profile so I thought I would contact you by email directly.
    I would like to discuss with you as we make explainer corporate videos for companies from the Information Technology and Services sector.
    We have helped some of them stand out and raise their target audience’s interest in less than 2 minutes.
    Would you be available sometime this week for a quick 15-minute call to discuss how we could help you do the same?
    P.S. Here is an example of a video made for your sector:

[some useless YouTube video]

Kind regards,

Xxxxxxx
    Co-Founder

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

...or is it just me?
    I doubt anyone here went to Mexborough college.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    In my day most of them were called Polytechnics...

In my day they were Approved Schools

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied

...or is it just me?
    In my day most of them were called Polytechnics...

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

...or is it just me?
    Yes, but can't remember the name. I deleted it.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

...or is it just me?

there were lots of contract toilet cleaners at Oxford Uni?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    started a topic Jesse Edwards - Propulse Video Spam

Jesse Edwards - Propulse Video Spam

...or is it just me?

Working...
X