• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Thread - whats happening ?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Mrs V is taking micro V to another Birthday party, swimming and shopping.

I have an appointment with more concreting plus some time on work as I have a massive business presentation next week showing what I did in my first 3 weeks. Apparently quite a bit, Some of it even works.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    TFA!

Sweet FA for me.

I have a VAT return to do
    I have an Open Uni assignment to do

And your good self?
    TFA
    Its a football weekend for me.
    Watford Liverpool Saturday.
    Sunday @ Wembley for the Wembley Cup taking my son.
    Its a bunch of youtubers playing football.
    Cant believe these vloggers earning so much money and 30k people watch them play footy with each other.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    who's that coat hung up on the floor

good one

lol

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    TFA!

Sweet FA for me.

I have a VAT return to do
    I have an Open Uni assignment to do

And your good self?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    nice coat that jacket

I'll be there now in a minute

where abouts are you I am from the FoD

Milan.
    who's that coat hung up on the floor

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Tail end of the London jazz festival at the Festival hall

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    Tomorrow - kids swimming lessons, Xmas fair at kids school, going to buy our Xmas tree from local garden centre, night out with my mates

Sunday - going to visit a castle, then child 1 has a party to go to with her mum, while I take child 2 out on the bikes weather permitting

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Haydock races then a curry tomorrow, as little as possible on Sunday, with some inevitable DIY tasks.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    TFA

Quiet one this weekend. Had a skinful last night in town so no booze until Sunday to give my liver a chance to recover.

On Sunday we're going out with our Italian mates for an extended lunch which is always good fun.

You?
    Last edited by Lockhouse; 23 November 2018, 13:13.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Off to the Arms Park no sorry, Millenium Stadium, or is it the Principality Stadium?

Anyway, I'm going to a rugby match in Cardiff tomorrow. A Welsh win would cement their #3 spot in the rankings. An RSA win would leapfrog them above the 4th place team. Although if Australia pull off an unlikely win on Saturday evening (given that many of their team have had food poisoning this week), then the 4th place team could drop to 6th. That match is also interesting, as the teams could meet in the quarter finals of the world cup next year.
    nice coat that jacket

I'll be there now in a minute

where abouts are you I am from the FoD

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Benes Invoicing Ltd and Daughters are going away with 5 other fathers (neighbours) and in total 10 children to a chalet in the mountains which we've got only for us, for the weekend

We've got a 30litre barrel of beer and a pump which should do us for this evening

tomorrow we're off with the children to the aqua park and laser tag and iq park

then back to the chalet and then sunday morning home

everybody wins, fathers, children, and of course the wives at home having some peace

I cannot drink too much because I pulled the short straw and have to cook the breakfasts. I've got 3 kilo's of bacon and 36 eggs.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Off to the Arms Park no sorry, Millenium Stadium, or is it the Principality Stadium?

Anyway, I'm going to a rugby match in Cardiff tomorrow. A Welsh win would cement their #3 spot in the rankings. An RSA win would leapfrog them above the 4th place team. Although if Australia pull off an unlikely win on Saturday evening (given that many of their team have had food poisoning this week), then the 4th place team could drop to 6th. That match is also interesting, as the teams could meet in the quarter finals of the world cup next year.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    It's Friday evening. Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding in Wollongong. Sunday, the fish market at Thirroul. Monday evening, flight home.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    started a topic Weekend Thread - whats happening ?

Weekend Thread - whats happening ?

Not been seen for a while and yet so much to share. What you up to ?

Its Friday

Working...
X