• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Gone missing...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gone missing..."

Collapse

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post

Hello Dactylion hope everything is good.

where is BrilloPad ?
    Brillo is fine and well.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

WB. I thought I'd mellowed a bit to be honest. Infractions are down and only one ban this year which was worth it. Even given a bit of decent advice but can't remember what it was. They do say consistency is king so I'm getting something right
    You been on the sauce again?

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

WB. I thought I'd mellowed a bit to be honest. Infractions are down and only one ban this year which was worth it. Even given a bit of decent advice but can't remember what it was. They do say consistency is king so I'm getting something right
    [Checks that this is in General]

Bollix!

Just kidding you old tart - I've missed you really ;-)

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Dactylion View Post

Tulip was that in 2018..........

Just popped back to say Hi... and there is no Suity, no Brillo, what is the world coming to........

At "least" that twunt NorthernLad is still an arse

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post

where is BrilloPad ?
    All good - Nice contract, hybrid, 1/2 decent rate, decent people - what more could I ask for
    (particularly after a long spell in Public Sector - but it did keep me out of trouble through Covid shenanigans)

There seems to be a few (old) regulars MIA... s'life I suppose!

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied

Just popped back to say Hi... and there is no Suity, no Brillo, what is the world coming to........

where is BrilloPad ?

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied

Well I've not seen Wodewick for a while.....
    or...... well me ;-)

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Janey?

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    Lucy - did she get committed?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    OrangeHopper
    Didn't he fly planes? Not crashed I hope.

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied

Well I've not seen Wodewick for a while.....
    or...... well me ;-)

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    I seriously doubt that, given that I worked with him in Canary Wharf at the back end of last year.

Two years ago, he went for a holiday in the far east (which included pocket-dialling me a couple of times at 3am UK time) but he could have gone fishing or, if he has moved abroad, New Zealand would be my best bet.

Sorry, just checked - my mistake. It was February this year he went.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    He moved to Thailand* a couple of years ago, and bade us all farewell.

*might be the Philippines, can't remember.
    I seriously doubt that, given that I worked with him in Canary Wharf at the back end of last year.

Two years ago, he went for a holiday in the far east (which included pocket-dialling me a couple of times at 3am UK time) but he could have gone fishing or, if he has moved abroad, New Zealand would be my best bet.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Yeah whatever happened to MF, he was cool.
    He was offshored to India....

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Yeah whatever happened to MF, he was morbidly obese.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X