• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "T*at of the year....."

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    They ain't got no entertainment center, no climate control, no video system, no surveillance, no freezers, no ******* ice cream, no rubbers, no women, no guns. All they got in Belmarsh is *tulip*!

P.S. And the Interwebs are over 56k modem. For the whole prison

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    the man's a ****

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Julian Assange subjected to psychological torture, UN expert says - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Jailed for 50 weeks

Julian Assange: Wikileaks co-founder jailed over bail breach - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I listened to Radio4 about this yesterday.

They pointed out that wikileaks acts under total secrecy and NDAs. Wikileaks encourages people to break the law. Chelsea Manning is the real hero.

Despite this, they think that Assange might be like Turing. That history will judge him alot more kindly that seen at the time.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Or Stormy, I've heard she gave him a hand

more head promoter

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I heard it was a job...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    yeah?

because Donald is loyal to people who have helped him? Like his lawyer?

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    For previous support, I expect Trump to drop the charges against Assuange.
    yeah?

because Donald is loyal to people who have helped him? Like his lawyer?

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Me too - Assange pretty much swung it for Trump.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    “I know nothing about WikiLeaks,” Trump said in the Oval Office, according to a White House pool report. “It’s not my thing.”

Assange arrest: Trump claims to 'know nothing about WikiLeaks' despite past praise – live | Media | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    “I know nothing about WikiLeaks,” Trump said in the Oval Office, according to a White House pool report. “It’s not my thing.”

Assange arrest: Trump claims to 'know nothing about WikiLeaks' despite past praise – live | Media | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I wonder who'll we get in exchange for Tony Blair...Actually, sod it, let's just send him anyway...

Can we get Cardiff City to organise his travel?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I wonder what we'll get in exchange for Tony Blair.
    Enough Nectar points to buy a small air freshener.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Is there an international exchange programme going on? We get Jack Shepherd(speedboat killer) back and so have to give up MrWikileaks?
    I wonder who'll we get in exchange for Tony Blair...Actually, sod it, let's just send him anyway...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X