• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "5000, emranio, Gillingham Jilly, gricerboy, HugeWhale, Malcolm Buggeridge, Martin Sc"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Complaining about being banned is a bannable offence.
    Not today.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    5000, emranio, Gillingham Jilly, gricerboy, HugeWhale, Malcolm Buggeridge, Martin Scroatman, otisb, The Janner Miss Tanner, wurzel

WIS

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Just typing word 'complaining' can get you ba

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Complaining about someone complaining about being banned is a bannable offence.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    I place the gricer family behind only scooty and sasguru as the posters you'd most want around for a barbecue. Endless mince.
    you forgot ivan and eric the cloggy

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    I place the gricer family behind only scooty and sasguru as the posters you'd most want around for a barbecue. Endless mince.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Complaining about complaining about being banned should be a bannable offence. But let's stop there, eh?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Complimenting about being banned is a bannable offence.
    FTFY then.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    It wasnt a complaint, rather a compliment.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    You missed GittinsGal who started the mess and was outed as a sockie by me and TykeMerc. The mods reaction to that was a ban of me, not the sockie.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    You missed GittinsGal who started the mess and was outed as a sockie by me and TykeMerc. The mods reaction to that was a ban of me, not the sockie.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    5000, emranio, Gillingham Jilly, gricerboy, HugeWhale, Malcolm Buggeridge, Martin Scroatman, otisb, The Janner Miss Tanner, wurzel

You know where.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    And that's just for starters.

Leave a comment:

• 5000, emranio, Gillingham Jilly, gricerboy, HugeWhale, Malcolm Buggeridge, Martin Sc

Working...
X