• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

5000, emranio, Gillingham Jilly, gricerboy, HugeWhale, Malcolm Buggeridge, Martin Sc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5000, emranio, Gillingham Jilly, gricerboy, HugeWhale, Malcolm Buggeridge, Martin Sc

5000, emranio, Gillingham Jilly, gricerboy, HugeWhale, Malcolm Buggeridge, Martin Scroatman, otisb, The Janner Miss Tanner, wurzel

And that's just for starters.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      5000, emranio, Gillingham Jilly, gricerboy, HugeWhale, Malcolm Buggeridge, Martin Scroatman, otisb, The Janner Miss Tanner, wurzel

You know where.

Comment

You missed GittinsGal who started the mess and was outed as a sockie by me and TykeMerc. The mods reaction to that was a ban of me, not the sockie.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          You missed GittinsGal who started the mess and was outed as a sockie by me and TykeMerc. The mods reaction to that was a ban of me, not the sockie.
          Complaining about being banned is a bannable offence.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            It wasnt a complaint, rather a compliment.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Complimenting about being banned is a bannable offence.
              FTFY then.

Comment

Comment

Complaining about complaining about being banned should be a bannable offence. But let's stop there, eh?

Comment

I place the gricer family behind only scooty and sasguru as the posters you'd most want around for a barbecue. Endless mince.

Comment

Working...
                    X