• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I hate my ex-wife so much I'll use my children's suffering to get back at her"

Collapse

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Another Arse Guru?
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Using my awesome cosmic moderator powers, I can tell you it is extremely unlikely that this one is a socky. A very clever puppet master, making his first appearance as himself is more likely. But not very. He really is the arse he portrays himself as.
    An Arse Guru?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    OK, which one of you is gts? It's a good one, so well played.
    Using my awesome cosmic moderator powers, I can tell you it is extremely unlikely that this one is a socky. A very clever puppet master, making his first appearance as himself is more likely. But not very. He really is the arse he portrays himself as.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    OK, which one of you is gts? It's a good one, so well played.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    So what you are assuming is that all women would prioritise new shoes for themselves over their children?
    He also assumes that the only demographic criticising his approach are boomers.

Well....if it makes him feel better I suppose..........

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Ask this question on MumsNet

HTH
    Isn't that where you advertised for a girlfriend?

"Exciting IT contractor seeks lady to bleed radiators together. Whilst wearing squirrel costumes".

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Ask this question on MumsNet

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Do you play banjo??
    I doubt he could hit a cow's arse with one.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    So what you are assuming is that all women would prioritise new shoes for themselves over their children?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by gts View Post
    FFS, do you boomers never know when to stop? How can you be this retarded for real? Assumptions? You do realise I lived with this person long enough to procreate with her? None of what I said was an assumption. If you want an assumption/generalisation, then women are terrible with money. The economy exists virtually because women spend money on crap they don't need, and of course this is translated at a state level, only the money is spent on "social programs" and welfare.
    Do you play banjo??

Leave a comment:

• gts
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    The thing missing here is of course how his missus must be feeling given the large number of assumptions being made by the OP. Take it from someone who knows, picking up the pieces after a twunt like that has been through is a massive challenge.
    FFS, do you boomers never know when to stop? How can you be this retarded for real? Assumptions? You do realise I lived with this person long enough to procreate with her? None of what I said was an assumption. If you want an assumption/generalisation, then women are terrible with money. The economy exists virtually because women spend money on crap they don't need, and of course this is translated at a state level, only the money is spent on "social programs" and welfare.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    The thing missing here is of course how his missus must be feeling given the large number of assumptions being made by the OP. Take it from someone who knows, picking up the pieces after a twunt like that has been through is a massive challenge.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    ftfy

Game Set and Match.................I thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• gts
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

I hope my shaming tactics work long enough so that the generation we did our best to **** over won't just dump all our sorry asses in shallow graves.

:nervouslaugh:nervouslaugh
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    hoping gts would stop being such a cold-hearted selfish tightwad
    ftfy

This is just shooting ducks in a barrel now
    It is for me. But getting back to your original question....have you tried Skinflints4Justice.com?

I believe they hold regular meetings at their local foodbank and it is generally accepted that they will dress up accordingly.
    Get yourself kitted out as Scrooge or J. Paul Getty and I am sure you will fit right in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X