• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gorilla Accounting Referral"

Collapse

• quackhandle
    replied
    There are other posters on here using Gorilla y'know!

qh

Leave a comment:

• Spoiler
    replied
    Each to their own, but if I were looking for an accountant I'd go with one who posts on here and contributes. Not one with a minor short-term incentive.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Japster
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    @Japster
    Can't PM you as you don't have permissions yet but I'll take it. Tell them NLUK and I'll tell them I'm. OK with it.
    Thanks @northenladuk

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Japster View Post
    Hi - looking at signing up with Gorilla Accounting. Anyone ok with 50:50 split on referral? Plz PM me.
    @Japster
    Can't PM you as you don't have permissions yet but I'll take it. Tell them NLUK and I'll tell them I'm. OK with it.

Leave a comment:

• Japster
    replied
    Hi - looking at signing up with Gorilla Accounting. Anyone ok with 50:50 split on referral? Plz PM me.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Titanhoof View Post
    Happy for me to do the same NLUK? Thought I'd better check before doing it...

(Lurked on the forum for a while, thanks for the advice!)
    @Titanhoof
    Of course. Go for it. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Titanhoof
    replied
    Referral Split

Originally posted by GCNE View Post
    @NLUK - I've just signed up and told them you referred me and happy to split 50:50. Hope that's okay?
    Happy for me to do the same NLUK? Thought I'd better check before doing it...

(Lurked on the forum for a while, thanks for the advice!)

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Peach2014 View Post
    Hi,
    Anybody currently with Gorilla Accounting wanna refer me, then willing to split referral prize 50:50?

Please PM. Thank you very much.

My apologies for starting a new thread, for whatever reason there maybe (newbie?), I could not reply to an existing thread.
    I have a voucher for a Big Mac and fries for £1.99. You can have that if you split the difference with me.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by GCNE View Post
    @NLUK - I've just signed up and told them you referred me and happy to split 50:50. Hope that's okay?
    Absolutely. Thank you. I'll drop them a note to make sure they know I'm good with it.

Leave a comment:

• GCNE
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'll take it. Tell them your username on here and Northernladuk has referred you. I'll tell them we agreed 50:50 if you want to mention the same. They will know what to do.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Could we set up a CUK dummy company just to get Gorilla commission then blow it all on a Christmas party?
    You mean a better one than the bit of code that redirects all referrals to appear to come from Cojak? It's paid for the last 5 years of Christmas parties and allowed us to rent a private jet for flights in and out of Farnborough...

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Could we set up a CUK dummy company just to get Gorilla commission then blow it all on a Christmas party?

Leave a comment:

• eca02apc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by eca02apc View Post
    Many thanks fellas. Appreciate the help. Also finding the information in this forum especially helpful.

Referral made via VWdan since he was the first to reply.
    Pffff. Technically you added to a thread that already had a reply. Vwdan is just a chancer and stabbed me in the back. He'll just spend it on hookers and coke. I would have given to some useful cause to empower the poor and bring about world peace.

Leave a comment:

• eca02apc
    replied
    Many thanks fellas. Appreciate the help. Also finding the information in this forum especially helpful.

Referral made via VWdan since he was the first to reply.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X