• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "hey boys there is hope for us yet, they may accept pug ugly!"

Collapse

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    paying £50 to take a picture with a Slovakian waitress so his mum doesn't think he is gay is hardly doing OK
    And if you don't have a spare £50....?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    But he seems to have done OK. Kinda proves my point no?
    paying £50 to take a picture with a Slovakian waitress so his mum doesn't think he is gay is hardly doing OK

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Not so sure about that....

But he seems to have done OK. Kinda proves my point no?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    It would be easy if men had massive boobs.

And no, MF doesn't count.
    Not so sure about that....

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
    Forget looks, dosh (not Love) changes everything .. at the extremes instantly turning 'a man of any age with any looks' from a 1 into a 10.
    "Any woman that denies this is lying" - The Internet

So this would mean that the men who meet the stringent set of requirements aren't interested in older career women because they are either already taken or still playing the field themselves with younger hotties. May seem shallow but men are simple creatures with simple requirements when it comes to these things. And before the lynch mob start off - what have these career women been doing up till this point - have they been celibate or have they been enjoying the game as well?

Leave a comment:

• SunnyInHades
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Even if they accept pug ugly, you still stand no chance....
    Forget looks, dosh (not Love) changes everything .. at the extremes instantly turning 'a man of any age with any looks' from a 1 into a 10.
    "Any woman that denies this is lying" - The Internet

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Indeed.
    and along comes penguin

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    they cannot find enough eligible men whom they consider to be good marriage material
    It would be easy if men had massive boobs.

And no, MF doesn't count.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    doesn't work in my experience the two male boss + clever female subordinate marriage combinations I know of turned into a mess, mainly because neither's ego was willing to give.
    Isn't that illegal? Sounds good though.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I think the fact is no woman with an IQ > 100 would look at either of you drongos twice.
    Indeed.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    So those dating profiles with all the 'must have' requirements aren't working then?

Just where are all the 'good men'?

I blame feminism...
    they have boyfriends!

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Even if they accept pug ugly, you still stand no chance....

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    So those dating profiles with all the 'must have' requirements aren't working then?

Just where are all the 'good men'?

I blame feminism...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    So they want equality and to find a man on a lot more money than them?
    Marrying their boss then?
    doesn't work in my experience the two male boss + clever female subordinate marriage combinations I know of turned into a mess, mainly because neither's ego was willing to give.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I think the fact is no woman with an IQ > 100 would look at either of you drongos twice.
    it is always a worry when someone is the only one laughing at their own jokes. I have this vision of a disturbed joker style face cackling inanely whenever I try to imagine you.

Obviously you are far less handsome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X