• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: State of the UK

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "State of the UK"

Collapse

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    So as a right wing Brexit supporter you condone these groups? We know they are racist (the nazi tattoos and salutes give it away), but do you not think that anyone condoning them are racist too? Same goes for any other minority group with these kinds of extremist views - none of them should be condoned.
    I’m not right wing. I support the NHS and think that taxes should increase to provide more support for the old and the vulnerable, could go on. I think left and right tags are pretty meaningless.

I do support Brexit.

However the stupidity of the op post and yours is a good indication this belongs in a dickhead thread.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Can we move this post to the dickhead thread.
    So as a right wing Brexit supporter you condone these groups? We know they are racist (the nazi tattoos and salutes give it away), but do you not think that anyone condoning them are racist too? Same goes for any other minority group with these kinds of extremist views - none of them should be condoned.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    That's how I see the UK. A country run by 86 far right MP's voted into power by a load of thick thugs egged on by Murdock's newspapers.
    Should've gone to Specsavers*. I see the UK rather differently, but then I don't hang around rent-a-mob protest marches waiting for a punch-up.

*Other opticians are available.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Presumably one you started and populated by like minded under endowed right wingers

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Fortunately that’s a real small minority. 30 years ago they were all at football matches. Just idiots who want a fight.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I have to admit that it's not just the UK but also across the world that similar scenes are now being acted out but it's sad to see this hatred in the UK which as any Tory will tell you, is a tolerant, respectful country...
    Unfortunately, what appears to be tolerance is a facade. Comments I receive in private do not match peoples official opinions. There is underlying hard racism in the UK on all sides not just white Brits but also among ethnic minority and religious groups. Again, this is brought about via top down from politicians, religious leaders, and news media and then used by the poorly educated as an excuse for their own problems and issues. On the on the other side of the coin we have local and national government too afraid to enforce the law on minority groups.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I have to admit that it's not just the UK but also across the world that similar scenes are now being acted out but it's sad to see this hatred in the UK which as any Tory will tell you, is a tolerant, respectful country...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Seemed like a fun day for all the family.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    That's how I see the UK. A country run by 86 far right MP's voted into power by a load of thick thugs egged on by Murdock's newspapers.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic State of the UK

State of the UK

NSFW, NSFG...

https://www.facebook.com/rebelswitho...7688215815052/

Working...
X