• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Another Russian nerve Agent poisoning - Breaking News"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Come on man, you would think I write my posts from the middle of russia drinking £3 bottles of vodka !!
    No I'm perfectly capable of believing you're one of the many UK-bred cretins that the welfare state has produced over the years.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Ah, that Cobalt Thorium G Glow!

Dear Old Rog, such a cheerful chappie.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 26 July 2018, 11:16.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Come on man, you would think I write my posts from the middle of russia drinking £3 bottles of vodka !!
    I wouldn't bother. I've decided to accept WW3 as a positive thing for the planet, just make sure you're positioned near one of the initial blasts, you don't want to be a survivor in a nuclear winter.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Is that the best you can do? Morons on facebook think it's all fake and the the Express is whipping up a frenzy?

And as for the way I voted...

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    I bet notallthere voted b****t
    Isn't using the b word an automatic ban?

Specifically in General, like?

Gowon.
    Gowon.
    Gowon.
    Gowon.
    Gowon.
    Gowon.
    Gowon.
    Gowon.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    I bet notallthere voted brexit
    I doubt he can spell "X".

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Another Russian nerve Agent poisoning - Breaking News

Read the thousands of comments on facebook no one believes this man

Best comment is

I'm surprised he didn't say it had 'From Russia, With Love' written on the box.

I bet notallthere voted brexit

Remember these headlines

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...oligans-ultras
    Last edited by GhostofTarbera; 26 July 2018, 07:03.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    It is perfectly believable when you remember that a) most people are very very stupid and b) this couple were/are drug addicts.

He explained how he struggled to remember where he had originally found the item but was convinced it was legitimate, as it looked like it hadn't been used,
    Can be read in two ways. He currently struggles to remember where he original found it (not surprising given the nature of the poisoning), or that he didn't remember before he was poisoned (not surprising if he was out of his head on crack at the time).

From the independent

He described taking Mr Rowley to collect a prescription from Boots in Amesbury and on to eat lunch at Amesbury Baptist Church fair, before returning to his friend’s home in Muggleton Road.

Boots, the church and the green outside it are among several sides in the town and nearby Salisbury that have been cordoned off by police.

Mr Hobson said Mr Rowley started falling ill around four hours after Ms Sturgess was taken to hospital, while they were preparing clothes to take to her.
    You know that hospitals have visiting hours and that even next of kin might not have access when someone has just been admitted and is seriously ill?

The only thing that's hard to believe is your obsession with tin foil hat conspiracy theories and your crush on Putin..

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Yes very believable

Hi darling, I can’t remember where I found this, it’s oily perfume - I tried it myself, it has no smell

Ohh when you are going to hospital I will pop out to a fete rather than going with you

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-07-24/c...chok-amesbury/

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Almost sounds qualified to become a CUK mod.
    Hair dye color must be green to match the 'special' username color.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    But he's not doing any damage to anyone, he's perfect in every way.
    Almost sounds qualified to become a CUK mod.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Well he did say so at noon, 2pm, 4pm etc. yesterday.

At 1pm, 3pm, 5pm etc. he said the opposite!

Will be real Trump please stand up? And walk away from the job before any more damage is done to the USA.
    But he's not doing any damage to anyone, he's perfect in every way. Hence the name calling by some on here when simple comments are made that disagree with what they unquestioningly believe.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Trump Putin: Russian leader invited to visit US

Leave a comment:

Working...
X