• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "another religious nut threatening violence"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Investigative reporting mate. I like to look up the facts and then make tulip up!
    Aha - you are a DM reporter! It was you wot wrote it, wasn't it.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You need to be a special sort of sad wan*er to even think about looking at her twitter feed, surely?
    Investigative reporting mate. I like to look up the facts and then make tulip up!

As for special sort of sad, someone put their tulip in the public domain, now that's a special sort of sad wan*er!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    well you seem to have difficulty reading the story I thought you must be having trouble with your eyesight though it seems its a comprehension issue.
    There is nothing in the story that implies she was supported or welcomed by the Christian Union, so it's clear that the reading/comprehension issue lies with you. You know that the chap who spoke up for was just her lawyer?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I know that logic and critical thinking aren't your strong suits, but if I was blind, it would be hard for me to read the story.
    well you seem to have difficulty reading the story I thought you must be having trouble with your eyesight though it seems its a comprehension issue.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Pictures of her when she was younger aren't too bad.

Looking at her twitter feed shows that she has had "Mummy & Daddy Issues" -> possibly explains the relatively late turn to religion with unusual zeal.
    You need to be a special sort of sad wan*er to even think about looking at her twitter feed, surely?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare through a red mist View Post
    He can't see through the red mist!...
    There you go. Projecting again.

I warned you all that moderating would turn you blind! Try reading the story.
    I know that logic and critical thinking aren't your strong suits, but if I was blind, it would be hard for me to read the story.

Anyway, there's zero concerning the response of the Christian Union. But even if they welcomed her back with open arms, it's hardly on a par with you shagging your step-mum. Who knows, maybe she converted after she stalked her tutor? Maybe she repented from her sin and is now one of Jesus' sunbeams?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Who reads the story these days? Just pitch in with ill-informed views.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    He can't see through the red mist!

To be fair NAT's probably looking for the exact phrase - "And she was welcomed back by the Christian Union with open arms, a big kiss and a rousing chorus of Kumbaya followed by tea and toast"!
    Last edited by Zigenare; 3 July 2018, 15:32.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Do they? I don't see any report of the response of said CU. Perhaps you could point out to me where it says they want her?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Hardly surprising, given that she's at least an eleven on the Munter Scale...
    Pictures of her when she was younger aren't too bad.

Looking at her twitter feed shows that she has had "Mummy & Daddy Issues" -> possibly explains the relatively late turn to religion with unusual zeal.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    No right....

so she threatens to cut of his dick and stick it up his arse because he allegedly sent a cartoon which maybe implied she had not a lot of sexual experience.

She is bat $h1t crazy and regardless her religion is part of it as she seems to think it excuses her behaviour.

If it has been a bloke threatening to cut of the woman tits and stick em up her jacksie he would probably have been put in jail...

nuts
    Hardly surprising, given that she's at least an eleven on the Munter Scale...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    ... so much so the Christian Union wants her to attend...
    Do they? I don't see any report of the response of said CU. Perhaps you could point out to me where it says they want her?

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    IMO, that's just post A.D. 70 whitewashing out of the political and anti-Roman components of Jesus' followers.
    With an extra-marital affair thrown in....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    She does seem to think that her religion should entitle her to have her punishment mitigated, but I don't see anywhere she says "I'm a Christian so it was a right for me to threaten and harass the victim" - or even close to that.
    nope that is more the Anders Brejvik or the psycho followers of the Prophet's style. She was just Battulip and styled herself as a believer, so much so the Christian Union wants her to attend despite being totally unbalanced.

Hey relax you can still be violent and unpleasant without imagining your imaginary friend told you to do it.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    He was an advocate of NVDA.
    IMO, that's just post A.D. 70 whitewashing out of the political and anti-Roman components of Jesus' followers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X