• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

another religious nut threatening violence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    No right....

so she threatens to cut of his dick and stick it up his arse because he allegedly sent a cartoon which maybe implied she had not a lot of sexual experience.

She is bat $h1t crazy and regardless her religion is part of it as she seems to think it excuses her behaviour.

If it has been a bloke threatening to cut of the woman tits and stick em up her jacksie he would probably have been put in jail...

nuts
    Hardly surprising, given that she's at least an eleven on the Munter Scale...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Hardly surprising, given that she's at least an eleven on the Munter Scale...
      Pictures of her when she was younger aren't too bad.

Looking at her twitter feed shows that she has had "Mummy & Daddy Issues" -> possibly explains the relatively late turn to religion with unusual zeal.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Do they? I don't see any report of the response of said CU. Perhaps you could point out to me where it says they want her?
        I warned you all that moderating would turn you blind! Try reading the story.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          He can't see through the red mist!

To be fair NAT's probably looking for the exact phrase - "And she was welcomed back by the Christian Union with open arms, a big kiss and a rousing chorus of Kumbaya followed by tea and toast"!
          Last edited by Zigenare; 3 July 2018, 15:32.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Who reads the story these days? Just pitch in with ill-informed views.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare through a red mist View Post
              He can't see through the red mist!...
              There you go. Projecting again.

I know that logic and critical thinking aren't your strong suits, but if I was blind, it would be hard for me to read the story.

Anyway, there's zero concerning the response of the Christian Union. But even if they welcomed her back with open arms, it's hardly on a par with you shagging your step-mum. Who knows, maybe she converted after she stalked her tutor? Maybe she repented from her sin and is now one of Jesus' sunbeams?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Pictures of her when she was younger aren't too bad.

Looking at her twitter feed shows that she has had "Mummy & Daddy Issues" -> possibly explains the relatively late turn to religion with unusual zeal.
                You need to be a special sort of sad wan*er to even think about looking at her twitter feed, surely?
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I know that logic and critical thinking aren't your strong suits, but if I was blind, it would be hard for me to read the story.
                  well you seem to have difficulty reading the story I thought you must be having trouble with your eyesight though it seems its a comprehension issue.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

well you seem to have difficulty reading the story I thought you must be having trouble with your eyesight though it seems its a comprehension issue.
                    There is nothing in the story that implies she was supported or welcomed by the Christian Union, so it's clear that the reading/comprehension issue lies with you. You know that the chap who spoke up for was just her lawyer?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      You need to be a special sort of sad wan*er to even think about looking at her twitter feed, surely?
                      Investigative reporting mate. I like to look up the facts and then make tulip up!

As for special sort of sad, someone put their tulip in the public domain, now that's a special sort of sad wan*er!

Comment

Working...
                      X