• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hey - What you up to this weekend???"

Collapse

• Hokum50
    replied
    Eh, nothing beats the good ol' pig pen to do that, and as a bonus, you get to be friends with the pigs - the pink, oinking ones that are made of bacon and sausage material, not the ones in blue with batons and sirens on their cars!

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    TFA

Today - digging base for patio #3 Mate popping over later. Tonight beer / wine & snoring in front of the telly.
    Tomorrow moaning about my back & finishing of what I didn't do today. Evening - Wine & snoring
    Probably cheaper than a divorce...
    You can get some good deals if you can wait a while....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Probably far more profitable than a divorce...
    FTFY

Are you suggesting ? Rolling Pin -> Carpet -> Lime -> Deep hole -> Patio -> Wait & claim on life insurance!

Lets hope Mrs V doesn't get ideas!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    TFA

Today - digging base for patio #3 Mate popping over later. Tonight beer / wine & snoring in front of the telly.
    Tomorrow moaning about my back & finishing of what I didn't do today. Evening - Wine & snoring
    Probably cheaper than a divorce...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    or painting the skirting boards?
    Have we reached a consensus on what this is a euphemism for yet, or are we still grubbying our filthy little minds with anticipation on what it might be? I guess it all depends on the chosen colour of said paint...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    TFA

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    You should, he needs to know it's bad form to shoot beyond the tits unless specifically requested...

or painting the skirting boards?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    TFA - Saturday I shall be teaching my son range etiquette and how to shoot.

Then BBQ in the evening.

Sunday will be jobs around the house and garden followed by soldering up my latest project.
    You should, he needs to know it's bad form to shoot beyond the tits unless specifically requested...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Snap. Might start a crowdfunding campaign for the German team to pay for their early return home tickets
    Y'know, I think the Germans can probably just about afford it themselves...

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Good idea.

Chris Kyle should have thought of that.

Me?

I'm mostly sneezing.

And sitting in here with the curtains closed to keep the infernal sun &
    pollen out.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    TFA
    Something like this:
    Sat: World cup
    World cup
    World cup
    Pub
    Sun: World cup & BBQ
    World cup
    World cup
    Not sure, probably pub, as it's quiz nite.
    Snap. Might start a crowdfunding campaign for the German team to pay for their early return home tickets

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied

Then BBQ in the evening.

Sunday will be jobs around the house and garden followed by soldering up my latest project.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    TFA
    Something like this:
    Sat: World cup
    World cup
    World cup
    Pub
    Sun: World cup & BBQ
    World cup
    World cup
    Not sure, probably pub, as it's quiz nite.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Hmm. Reminds me of a one-hit-wonder with the lyrics "I took her gently by t'throat, and I said, 'tha grayut ugly waart'".

I've got my German B1 TELC exam tomorrow morning. Need the certificate to apply for Swiss citizenship. Putting up a ceiling light for a friend in the afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    TFA!

Quiet one, looking forward to a rest.

This evening I'm going to see Ocean's 8
    Tomorrow I have nothing at all planned - bliss!
    Sunday I'm off to Battersea for lunch with a friend and her mum

Leave a comment:

Working...
X