• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dear Mods

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dear Mods"

Collapse

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    And she's so dim she married him.
    It was either the size of his cock or his wallet.

Z - In "Call me cynical" mode!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    And she's so dim she married him.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Unfortunately reading between the lines in this story the guy is just lazy and selfish - he is not stupid but quite calculating in that he is doing everything he can to pretend he cannot do anything an leave it up to the missus.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Mrs Ass has realised!

Mumsnet user discovers her husband is 'dim' and not immature | Daily Mail Online

'I've realised he's not immature, he's just dim': Wife sparks debate with a VERY honest post about her husband's intelligence - so do YOU think their marriage is doomed?
    A wife has revealed her dilemma after realising her husband of 9 years is 'dim'
    The woman admitted she had always thought he was immature up until now
    She questioned whether they were doomed as they didn't 'match cognitively'

oh Dear

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by madame SasGuru View Post
    Shame that you can't identify the one that stares at you, every time you look in a mirror.
    To be fair to sas, Narcissus and cretinous look quite similar.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    It said 3-6 years on the box.
    he is a late developer!

Maybe you are right, 6 years it is.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    go CUK!!!

Leave a comment:

• madame SasGuru
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm excellent at identifying cretins, however.
    Shame that you can't identify the one that stares at you, every time you look in a mirror.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    You need a break from the internet as a whole, you see arguments where there are none. Can't distinguish exposition from counterargument.

Probably can interpolate the cause back to an event somewhere in 2016, I wonder what it could have been?
    I'm excellent at identifying cretins, however.

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    You need a break from the internet as a whole, you see arguments where there are none. Can't distinguish exposition from counterargument.

Probably can interpolate the cause back to an event somewhere in 2016, I wonder what it could have been?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    its about time he finished that 8 piece jigsaw, I reckon 5 years should be enough.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    go on !

its for our own good!

its about time he finished that 8 piece jigsaw, I reckon 5 years should be enough.
    It said 3-6 years on the box.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    go on !

its for our own good!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    At her majesty's pleasure would be better (whoever her majesty happens to be)
    While Cojak appreciates you using her proper title, it’s not really necessary

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    At her majesty's pleasure would be better (whoever her majesty happens to be)
    If he even attempted to pleasure Her Majesty, I suspect the Tower would hastily return to its former use.

(Careful with that axe, Eugene...)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X