• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Puke

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Puke"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Quite. Not sure I hate him the way I do some other politicians like Clarke or Cable, but his ideals are total lunacy. If he gets to be PM the UK economy would be destroyed. On the plus side he would not last long, once all those promises he has made to younger generations prove to be totally unaffordable.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Khan is a lot more sensible than Corbyn. Mind you, one could say the same about the earthworm I rescued from a hot pavement today.
    Korbyn is the sort of commie loon that thinks Venezuela is not succeeding because the leaders there are too capitalist and market driven.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Khan is a lot more sensible than Corbyn. Mind you, one could say the same about the earthworm I rescued from a hot pavement today.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Your new trading parters. You like drag don't you?

Justin Trudeau wants 'seamless' UK trade deal after Brexit

With Corbyn in power it could be perfect.
    Khan and Komrade Korbyn don't get on.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Who t f are these people?
    Your new trading parters. You like drag don't you?

Justin Trudeau wants 'seamless' UK trade deal after Brexit

With Corbyn in power it could be perfect.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I'm not sure, but I think one of them might be Justin Trudeau. God Emperor for Life (don't tell the Queen) of Canada.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    The guy on the left, holding the phone, is a charming North American leader with one wife, three children, didn't inherit millions from his father, doesn't have a string of failed businesses behind him and is the leader of a centralist party. (some would consider them ultra left wing because they aren't as far reicht as Tories.)

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Lefty Liberals in love in.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied