• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Laugh Out Loud in the office"

Collapse

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead
    Have a look at this one

Float the dog
    Damn!! They've banned youtube, too... Time to get another gig quick!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Have a look at this one

Float the dog

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    I was stopped from viewing this forum at work yesterday. The thought police have finally appeared...

(I'm working from home today...)
    I hope it doesn't happen to me. It's the only thing that keeps me sane in what has become a very boring gig (and that says a lot about my normal state of mind, I guess)

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I was stopped from viewing this forum at work yesterday. The thought police have finally appeared...

(I'm working from home today...)

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Google video for "balls of steel" and look for Neg's Urban Sports. Urban Sprinting definately has potential!
    Last edited by DaveB; 7 December 2006, 22:34.

Leave a comment:

• monkeyboy
    replied
    Well I rather liked this one.

http://www.break.com/movies/greatest...out_video.html

not sure why.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Absolute classic. Glad I'm working at home today so I can actually watch it!

Leave a comment:

• Benny
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsGoof
    For those of you restrained by the thought police, I though I'd describe the dog turd bit.

At 4:30 am the devil covers a london pavement with turds. He covers the full width and a few meters along it, the records poples reactions as the come to it.

How is that funny?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsGoof
    At 4:30 am the devil covers a london pavement with turds. He covers the full width and a few meters along it, the records poples reactions as the come to it.
    It was London Bridge, so people had to pick their way through it - there was no way round.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    For those of you restrained by the thought police, I though I'd describe the dog turd bit.

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    I got "You have tried to connect to a Website believed to contain inappropriate content." YET AGAIN!

Why do some of us have to work in places run by nuns?
    Was the "YET AGAIN" part of the message? Next message you'll get will be something along thelines of "That's it we are coming to get you now!"

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    I have access...

funny stuff... anything with dog tulip is usually funny as long as i am not involved!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I got "You have tried to connect to a Website believed to contain inappropriate content." YET AGAIN!

Why do some of us have to work in places run by nuns?

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    denied access to the following web site:

www.break.com

The web site has been categorized as Violence

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Fantastic! I caught some of this on TV earlier in the year but didn't know what it was called.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X