• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "DEWALT DCH274P2-GB - This is not a drill people!"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    That makes me think that if my machine were used, they could throw a sausage roll roll down there for MF to chase, that would block the hole and prevent the rozzers giving chase. He'd be their greatest asset. Think how different the Italian Job could have worked out if only Michael Caine had MF for ballast on the back of that bus.
    That was probably the idea Michael Caine had at the end.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Pros use makita...

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    At least the crims could fit through it though. Except MF.....
    That makes me think that if my machine were used, they could throw a sausage roll roll down there for MF to chase, that would block the hole and prevent the rozzers giving chase. He'd be their greatest asset. Think how different the Italian Job could have worked out if only Michael Caine had MF for ballast on the back of that bus.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    My channel tunnel boring machine would take longest because you'd have to set it off 15 miles away. On the plus side, you'd have a 15 mile purpose built escape tunnel to make your getaway down. Although, I'm happy to concede that might also act as a bit of a breadcrumb trail should the rozzers happen to notice it. So, the Hilti may be regarded as the more practical option in this regard.
    At least the crims could fit through it though. Except MF.....

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Before I can decide which is a drill, can someone tell me how long each takes to break into the Hatton Garden vault?
    My channel tunnel boring machine would take longest because you'd have to set it off 15 miles away. On the plus side, you'd have a 15 mile purpose built escape tunnel to make your getaway down. Although, I'm happy to concede that might also act as a bit of a breadcrumb trail should the rozzers happen to notice it. So, the Hilti may be regarded as the more practical option in this regard.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Before I can decide which is a drill, can someone tell me how long each takes to break into the Hatton Garden vault?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    PC's offering.

Leave a comment:

• mattfx
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    That's not a drill, this is a drill.

Wasn't that the Hilti used in the Hatton Garden heist?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Pah!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    started a topic DEWALT DCH274P2-GB - This is not a drill people!

DEWALT DCH274P2-GB - This is not a drill people!

It's sex in Black and Yellow... More powahhhh! Yeehaaaaaaaaa brumm brummm..

https://www.angliatoolcentre.co.uk/d...%20sds%20drill
    Last edited by northernladuk; 6 December 2017, 16:17.

Working...
X