• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "If you're wearing your collar up by accident"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Nice one. Hold onto it, you can't buy dreams.
    Well, that's Stage 1. The Ex-Mrs BPs have pooled their settlements and have commissioned this as the ultimate goal.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Gave me a target style guide for Brillo.

Nice one. Hold onto it, you can't buy dreams.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Passive aggression? Is that what happened when you locked Brillo up in the dungeon and went to watch the Eastenders omnibus for 3 hours?
    Gave me a target style guide for Brillo.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    It's perfectly valid to passive aggressively sneer at the weak cretins who do care about such minutiae.
    Passive aggression? Is that what happened when you locked Brillo up in the dungeon and went to watch the Eastenders omnibus for 3 hours?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    FFS man, this is General. Get some strong views and defend them to the death. And don't forget to add a personal insult as garnish. You poofter.
    It's perfectly valid to passive aggressively sneer at the weak cretins who do care about such minutiae.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    I have no strong views on collar/jumper correlation.
    FFS man, this is General. Get some strong views and defend them to the death. And don't forget to add a personal insult as garnish. You poofter.

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Genuine question. Should shirt collars be outside jumpers?

I reckon not, but someone in the pub reckoned they should, and that my collar mostly hidden inside my jumper was wrong.
    I have no strong views on collar/jumper correlation.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied

I reckon not, but someone in the pub reckoned they should, and that my collar mostly hidden inside my jumper was wrong.
    Wear it however you like. What does it matter?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

I think really you need to question the whole shirt with collar and jumper combo to be honest.

But interestingly I think you will get away with it more as long as you have a v neck jumper and not a round neck - and collars need to be out.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Last time I wore a round necked jumper with a shirt underneath I would have had the collar out.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Like those funnel collars dogs wear. Good idea. Stops you licking your balls.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    You're scruffy

Otherwise you're a ****

Discuss

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    What's the Brexit angle?
    A Frenchman named C*ntona popularised that approach in the 1990's. A further influx of foreign pansies introduced gloves, tights, pasta and sobriety, whilst the traditional British footballer carried on with short sleeves, alcohol and gambling addictions, culminating in mid 1990's glorious failure (the best type). These dinosaurs have died off now to be replaced by effete snowflake Brits apeing their continental cousin's antics. Result? England now fail miserably (the worst type), Scotland qualify for ***** all and Wales outshine the lot of them. Clearly a Brexit inspired return to traditional footballing values is overdue.

Will that do?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    You're scruffy

Otherwise you're a ****

Discuss

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied