• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "On Your Knees Bitch"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    he thought it was a black lives matter protest and the national anthem was about to play.
    RACIST!

(But you know you are anyway.)

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    he thought it was a black lives matter protest and the national anthem was about to play.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Says the second biggest misogynist on here who has a subscription to 'Puncture Repair Weekly'
    Oh simmer down Petunia!!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Says the bloke that has never had a girlfriend whose surname wasn't jpeg!

Says the second biggest misogynist on here who has a subscription to 'Puncture Repair Weekly'

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    There is much worse said on CUK so you might want to start pulling up certain posters here on their demeaning attitude to women, even if they try to pretend that they also meant it in jest
    FTFY

However, it is true that Labour is full of misogynistic antisemitic Often the same in the same person. With Tories it's there as well, but in a more stupid unthinking manner. With the left, it's ideological.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

There is much worse said on CUK so you might want to start pulling up certain posters here on their demeaning attitude to women
    Says the bloke that has never had a girlfriend whose surname wasn't jpeg!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
    See the labour high command have come out to defend wimen and feminists, shame they don't defend the working class anywhere near as much
    What, no women in the working class?!?

Oh, you actually mean working class men, I see...

Leave a comment:

• CoolCat
    replied
    See the labour high command have come out to defend wimen and feminists, shame they don't defend the working class anywhere near as much

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    It warms my heart when you shower me with attention.
    That's not attention.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    And then there's the real misogynistic cocksniffers like oPM.
    It warms my heart when you shower me with attention.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    I notice that the Torygraph didn't report this bit though:

There is much worse said on CUK so you might want to start pulling up certain posters here on their demeaning attitude to women, even if they also meant it in jest
    And then there's the real misogynistic cocksniffers like oPM.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I notice that the Torygraph didn't report this bit though:

Guardian columnist Diane Foster tweeted: “For context, I’m stood next to Clive in this video – he said it to a male audience member in jest, not me.”
    There is much worse said on CUK so you might want to start pulling up certain posters here on their demeaning attitude to women, even if they also meant it in jest

Leave a comment:

• tiggat
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post

That's chump change

Hedge fund investing in Royal Mail employs George Osborne's friend - Telegraph

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Oh no its so much better than that....

Ian Lavery MP received £165,000 from trade union - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• Pip in a Poke
    started a topic On Your Knees Bitch

On Your Knees Bitch

Nice....

Working...
X