• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Boom!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boom!"

Collapse

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Yeah Bath has suddenly sprung a bit of IT industry! Not sure what has happened to cause it.

Well done.
    I am wondering if there is a lack of Chutney Spoons in Bath?
    Save

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Had an interview for a role in Bath last Friday, after the agent got pushy for same day interview. Secured a 2nd interview and agency got pushy for a 10:30am start on the Monday after the first interview, which was not logistically possible. Asked for a later date / time, never heard from the agent again. It was for slightly more money, but had higher outgoings.
    Save
    Save
    Yeah Bath has suddenly sprung a bit of IT industry! Not sure what has happened to cause it.

Well done.

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    good job!

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Possibly new contract starting next week.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Congrats. I start my next six month contract on Monday.

Accepted it a couple of days ago, and was then offered a contract on a better rate in Bristol much closer to home. Blast!
    Had an interview for a role in Bath last Friday, after the agent got pushy for same day interview. Secured a 2nd interview and agency got pushy for a 10:30am 2nd interview on the Monday after the first interview, which was not logistically possible. Asked for a later date / time, never heard from the agent again. It was for slightly more money, but had higher outgoings.
    Save
    Save
    Save
    Last edited by pmeswani; 15 September 2017, 19:40. Reason: Incomplete sentence

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Congrats. I start my next six month contract on Monday.

Accepted it a couple of days ago, and was then offered a contract on a better rate in Bristol much closer to home. Blast!

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    started a topic Boom!

Boom!

Possibly new contract starting next week.

Working...
X