• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pm fao eek - weekend"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Anyone going: https://www.flamefest.co.uk/

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/...l-in-the-woods

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    TFA as ever.

I'm decorating the bedroom this weekend and unfortunately that's not a euphemism. Lots of gloss work to do.

However, I've just got back from Borough Market with some very nice halibut for Saturday and a brace of grouse for a Sunday roast. Also I've picked up some baby oranges which I plan to add to an Old-fashioned or two so it won't be all hard work.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    TFA BP.

. I accidentally got wasted last Saturday night which wrote off Sunday.
    aye! - Right!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    family Holiday starts on Sunday

So beer and curry tonight, packing tomorrow followed by frantic shopping to buy things we need and do not have as identified during packing activity.

take the cats to the cattery

beer saturday night

take the guinea pigs to parents

tfa

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    TFA.
    Tomorrow I will start training again with a view of taking part in the next competition.
    Saturday afternoon will be taking young un to the big town for school shoes
    Sunday jobs, roast dinner and stuff like that.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    TFA BP.

I'm hoping to be sober enough at some point to get the second coat of paint on the kitchen walls, gloss the woodwork, rehang the door and get the fridge moved back into it's proper position. I accidentally got wasted last Saturday night which wrote off Sunday and prevented the above activity which means i've been dancing around paint tubs, tile boxes, ladders and a whole bunch of tulip that isn't where it ought to be for 2 weeks longer than originally planned.

However, if Mrs BP has any of those jobs on your list, i'll just stay in the pub all weekend and leave you to it.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    TMI springs to mind there.

BP TFA..

My plans aren't exactly exciting as Mrs Eek and sprogs have cleared off to see friends in Scotland so its me by myself today. Need to find some food and then TV tonight...
    Tomorrow my parents are calling in so that will be a meal out at some point with a few household errands added.
    Sunday fly to Vienna (far less stress doing it 5pm Sunday via Schipol than 6am Monday morning via CDG). Alcohol will be consumed in lounges before I go...
    To be fair we will most probably end up going to Manchester to play Pokemon Go but alcohol is a certain

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    grown up activities with the wife
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Do post piccies.
    I assumed he meant 10 hours of uninterrupted, rampant sleep....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Do post piccies.
    I'll be mostly doing the same as BP.
    Doing whatever MrsBP tells you?

Lets hope next time she finds a better use for the vacuum cleaner. And if not, can I go first.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Ok, I won't tell you Saturday I am driving the step kids down to the in-laws for 9 childfree days, Sunday will involve alcohol and other grown up activities with the wife
    TMI springs to mind there.

BP TFA..

My plans aren't exactly exciting as Mrs Eek and sprogs have cleared off to see friends in Scotland so its me by myself today. Need to find some food and then TV tonight...
    Tomorrow my parents are calling in so that will be a meal out at some point with a few household errands added.
    Sunday fly to Vienna (far less stress doing it 5pm Sunday via Schipol than 6am Monday morning via CDG). Alcohol will be consumed in lounges before I go...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Ok, I won't tell you Saturday I am driving the step kids down to the in-laws for 9 childfree days, Sunday will involve alcohol and other grown up activities with the wife
    Do post piccies.
    I'll be mostly doing the same as BP.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What are you up to this weekend?

As soon as I get back home, I will be cleaning, cooking and general housework. Whatever Mrs BP says basically.

Please note that if anyone other than eek posts with their weekend plans I will get VERY upset.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    This weekend I shall be on the south coast for a party.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Not sure if I'm an Eek, how would I tell?

This weekend I will be mostly pootling around in the garden.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I'm eek and so's my wife!

You're not eek, you're a very naughty boy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X