• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Giant Toblerones - (Airport/Duty Free)"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    If you have a genuine Toblerone fetish, my best advice is not to mention it on here. Most people will think you're a bit of a knob...
    I thought you had a cheesy knob fetish which is why you tend to hang around the public toilets in Teddington???

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    If you have a genuine Toblerone fetish, my best advice is not to mention it on here. Most people will think you're a bit of a knob...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    see a councillor, or your accountant?
    Or a counsellor.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    This craving has reared it's ugly head again - struggling with motivation to fight it...
    Just do what Sue Ellen does. Buy the damn thing, wolf it down and then stick your fingers down your throat until you're sick. How do you think she stays so svelte.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    I am trying to cut out refined sugar. Very addictive.
    Same - I might switch to just eating it instead of snorting it. Baby steps and all that...

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    This craving has reared it's ugly head again - struggling with motivation to fight it...
    I am trying to cut out refined sugar. Very addictive.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Another place that contactless cards aren't catered for.
    I guess it's gone over the £30 limit.

qh

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    What you want to order is the plain pizza with "extra parmesan"....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I always imagine they're a nightmare to actually eat. Who has a mouth that big?
    NLYUK & most Bremoaners

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Anyone got any coke and erm....
    What you want to order is the plain pizza with "extra parmesan"....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    On the other thread you said you had addictive tendencies. Do you want to become a fat drunk sitting at home rubbing coke on your bell end so you can continue tugging over Lara Croft filth for another 6 hours? No? I thought not.
    Pepsi is better. Each to their own.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    You're not quite getting this addiction gig are you tough guy?

On the other thread you said you had addictive tendencies. Do you want to become a fat drunk sitting at home rubbing coke on your bell end so you can continue tugging over Lara Croft filth for another 6 hours? No? I thought not.

So, you have to get into a mindset where you are no longer driven by your senses but by a higher force instead. You must become closer to God.

Forget trading. You have to discover your authentic direction. You won't find that in a sweet shop. You need to get on the 12 step program to self love brother. That Toblerone represents the Devils dick. He's wants to hurt you real bad with it brother. Just keeping on walking. Get high on hope!
    Anyone got any coke and erm....

Useful Web links?

Leave a comment:

• Fronttoback
    replied
    I walk past these every day at clientco (airport). Having trouble coping with the urge to get one. Anyone got any ideas?
    You're not quite getting this addiction gig are you tough guy?

So, you have to get into a mindset where you are no longer driven by your senses but by a higher force instead. You must become closer to God.

Forget trading. You have to discover your authentic direction. You won't find that in a sweet shop. You need to get on the 12 step program to self love brother. That Toblerone represents the Devils dick. He's wants to hurt you real bad with it brother. Just keeping on walking. Get high on hope!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X