• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend thread

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend thread"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Necrophilia then?
    yep she is Dead sexy!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    The Hilton Embassy Golflinks. If you're in the area, pop in for a beer
    No I successfully avoided the project that meant I would have been there next week thanks to a well timed holiday.

In other news it seems I made such an impression on the project I did between January and March that I’m about to start the next version. So that’s a renewal to September 2018 in the bag....

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    The Hilton Embassy Golflinks. If you're in the area, pop in for a beer

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    I'm flying to Bangalore
    Have fun. I take it you are billing for travel. What hotel?

Leave a comment:

• squarepeg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What are you up to?
    Doing overtime while thinking of doing the neighbour.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I'm flying to Bangalore
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    I'm flying to Bangalore

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Have a nice weekend.

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Thanks a lot for asking

Mostly relax and horses - def no work

Enjoy!!

Leave a comment:

• tiggat
    replied
    Two birthdays and collecting my Oliver People's glasses which I am excited about.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    TFA

Classic motor racing at Silverstone club day tomorrow. Decorating the rest of the weekend as bedroom floor being fitted on Monday.

You?
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Tonight:

The kids group that my children have been going to are having a BBQ. After that put the kids to bed and crash out on the sofa.

Tomorrow:

Was meant to be going to a charity day at my CrossFit box but it turns out that we are away at a BBQ at a friend's in Wales.

Sunday:
    Come back from Wales, re-edge my shield ready for the battle next weekend. Maybe start packing the van with the medieval camp stuff.

You?
    TFA

Centreparcs all weekend. Tonight we have a poolside cabana.

Tomorrow is 10 pin bowling and high ropes(which I hate, but DD loves). Then Mrs BP at the spa while I feed the darlings.

Sunday is ????? Mrs BP has not informed me yet.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Your mum.
    Necrophilia then?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Your mum.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Cricket on Sunday, gardening tomorrow, Friday Fizz tonight.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Tonight:

The kids group that my children have been going to are having a BBQ. After that put the kids to bed and crash out on the sofa.

Tomorrow:

Was meant to be going to a charity day at my CrossFit box but it turns out that we are away at a BBQ at a friend's in Wales.

Sunday:
    Come back from Wales, re-edge my shield ready for the battle next weekend. Maybe start packing the van with the medieval camp stuff.

You?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X