• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brian Mcculloch Glasgow"

Collapse

• TestMangler
    replied
    Guy sounds like a complete c**t. Probably Minestrone.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Actually, do you think that there might be more than one Brian McCulloch in Glasgow?!?

There might be Brian ('The Walker' - what a guy!) McCulloch, and Brian ('The Hammer') McCulloch.

The Walker did the 50 miles while at the same time The Hammer is doing 3 years at Her Majesty's pleasure...
    There are 4 in the Glasgow area according to the Electoral role.. Slow gig.. What can I say

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Actually, do you think that there might be more than one Brian McCulloch in Glasgow?!?

There might be Brian ('The Walker' - what a guy!) McCulloch, and Brian ('The Hammer') McCulloch.

The Walker did the 50 miles while at the same time The Hammer is doing 3 years at Her Majesty's pleasure...
    Maybe he is on the run.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You're not Brian, you're a very naughty boy
    I'm Brian, and so is my wife.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Brian sounds like someone bagpuss would have a personal and / or professional relationship with.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm Brian!
    You're not Brian, you're a very naughty boy

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Do we have a new contender for the 3rd poll option? Has AndyW been dethroned?
    <reads hammer article>

No, I don't think so...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Do we have a new contender for the 3rd poll option? Has AndyW been dethroned?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I'm Brian!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Yes, Brian is warm and cuddly...
    Brian McCulloch jailed for hammer attack on witness Michael Deeley - BBC News

BBC NEWS | Scotland | Glasgow, Lanarkshire and West | Dealers jailed after 'Wire' sting

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    That Brian - what a guy!

But Sam can go and spam on someone else's forum.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    But why is that relevant on here?

EDIT : Why is this guy still here. He's just joined multiple random chatrooms

They've got him sussed at one of them..

TriTalk.co.uk :: Viewing profile

He's also posted the same post on the Liverpool FC forum

Brian Mcculloch Glasgow - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way

Which is odd as he's also on the Leicester City Forum....

And Sheffield Wednesday and Dundee United and other forums too numerous to mention.
    And he's obsessed with Brian...
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%2...ch%22+samdisht

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%2...22sam+disht%22

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    My Granny walked the West Highland Way when she was about 70. What's Brian wanting, a paper hat?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    There is also an announcement for the same guy written in the same way for some apprentices he's taken on. Some self promotion going on or something?

BRIAN McCULLOCH GLASGOW - Barrhead News

Leave a comment:

Working...
X