• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: **** you ERNIE!!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "**** you ERNIE!!!"

Collapse

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its worse with a bank account.

There is no point in saving money, you only lose. Get as many BTLs as you can....
    Amen brother.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    No risk, no reward. 1.15% effective interest rate. Inflation is 3 times that at least.
    Its worse with a bank account.

There is no point in saving money, you only lose. Get as many BTLs as you can....

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    No risk, no reward. 1.15% effective interest rate. Inflation is 3 times that at least.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Full holding. Got nothing this month, nothing last month, 25 in June and nothing in May. F***s sake.
    "Ernie, will NLUK win any prizes next month....?"

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Oi qh, is this yours....?

How the other half live..

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    I've heard they've re-purposed the Ernie computer. They've boosted the processing part of its job, and it now pays bond holders in ready-mined bitcoin.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post

That was me dividing matrimonial assets during the last divorce.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    The fuzz found a chop shop this morning in Brum with a number of stolen cars, you never know.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is that what they told you? I heard they are getting regular payments for a 66 plate gti they sold....
    The fuzz found a chop shop this morning in Brum with a number of stolen cars, you never know. It won't get the car back but it if gets the scum locked up.

qh still flicking v's

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    But 'er indoors did.
    nah she got a delivery of cream.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Mater and Pater keep telling me they're doing quite well on the PB, £25 to £100 every month so far.

qh
    Is that what they told you? I heard they are getting regular payments for a 66 plate gti they sold....

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Mater and Pater keep telling me they're doing quite well on the PB, £25 to £100 every month so far.

qh

Leave a comment:

• billybiro
    replied
    You called?

Robbing little b*****d....

Leave a comment:

• billybiro
    replied
    You called?

Robbing little b*****d....

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Absolutely nothing has happened... again....
    Story of my life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X