• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The weekend thread

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The weekend thread"

Collapse

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Acme Thunderer View Post
    Wasn't at SWAC was it?
    Nope, Solent Boat Traning at Saxon Wharf. Got my VHF course there next month also.

Leave a comment:

• Acme Thunderer
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    TFA

Just spent two days whizzing round The Solent doing my RYA powerboat course. Now I'm in a nice hotel near Henley with friends for dinner. Tomorrow we're off to the Leander Rowing Club with the Bentley Boys. All good stuff. Cheers.
    Wasn't at SWAC was it?

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Train up to Coventry from home, 6am. Pick up BMW Airhead, ride back down to Surrey. Ass-numbing. 😎

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    TFA

Just spent two days whizzing round The Solent doing my RYA powerboat course. Now I'm in a nice hotel near Henley with friends for dinner. Tomorrow we're off to the Leander Rowing Club with the Bentley Boys. All good stuff. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Gymnastics & street fayre done balloons collected & sock puppet made by miss V3 I restrained myself and didn't name it NLyUK so its called Ralf!

Now to make meringue nests and frozen cakes with 2 of the 3. 3rd is having a teenage sleepover i.e. occupying the big lounge seeing how many sweets & trashy tv they can consume.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Try not to worry about new permie job starting Monday.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Oh, another one for today... Beer tasting. (In about 30 mins)

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Assembling furniture.
    Watching British GP on TV.
    Go for bike ride or two.
    Try not to worry about new permie job starting Monday.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    TFA.

Not much tonight as recovering from some stomach related unpleasantness over the last 24 hours.

Short (relatively) ride tomorrow on the new bike, followed by tinkering to set up lights, dynamo, bags etc.

Sunday, club ride and Sunday Lunch with MrsB.
    sorry to hear that! get well soon.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    TFA.

Not much tonight as recovering from some stomach related unpleasantness over the last 24 hours.

Short (relatively) ride tomorrow on the new bike, followed by tinkering to set up lights, dynamo, bags etc.

Sunday, club ride and Sunday Lunch with MrsB.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Rebellion purchased, apparently they are having an open day this weekend

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Thank you for asking

A day out in sunny Brid

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Today - off to rebellion brewery to pick up supplies.
    Tomorrow - Gymnastics and time with the kids.
    Sunday - probably Garden we need to sort the patio.

oh sorry TFA!
    Last edited by vetran; 14 July 2017, 22:21.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    TFA

Tonight: Fizz & movie

Tomorrow: BGG is DJ'ing

Sunday: Finally get the VR installed & have a play

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    The weekend thread

Croke Park Sunday to watch the Leinster GAA Gaelic Football final...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X