• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Democracy in action"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    1) I didn't start any fight

2) I don't have, or need, any sockies

HTH
    Chicken

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Not sure why you want to start a fight.

I suppose you want your sockie banned.
    1) I didn't start any fight

2) I don't have, or need, any sockies

HTH

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    It's an even sadder reflection that kn0bheads like you are allowed to traipse onto CUK General, with your pious and selective whining, making the whole forum stink of lentils. Were you weaned on pickled onions grumpy-chops?

Don't you have a tree you could be hugging somewhere?

Not sure why you want to start a fight.

I suppose you want your sockie banned.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

It's a sad reflection on our society that comments like yours go unchecked.
    It's an even sadder reflection that kn0bheads like you are allowed to traipse onto CUK General, with your pious and selective whining, making the whole forum stink of lentils. Were you weaned on pickled onions grumpy-chops?

Don't you have a tree you could be hugging somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    No, you're right. I should have checked cuk policy. Casual racism should be allowed on weekends.

There are plenty of comments and phrases that do warrant action.

They only way to escape is to pay admin £100.

Though with all I have spent, I could have saved it up and got poster of the year....

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Another day, and a weekend at that, and all you can do with your time is attempt to cause disharmony on an anonymous internet forum.
    You really are supersize sad!

However, if you want to push the point, the phrase I used was not racist as I specifically did not target ALL Welsh people, I quite clearly used it against "the cottage-burning druid-worshipping Taff minority".
    A vocal minority that are attempting to usurp the democratic wishes of the overall population of both Wales and the UK as a whole.

HTH BIDI

No, you're right. I should have checked cuk policy. Casual racism should be allowed on weekends.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I'm just going to check with Cojak to see if asking for nice mods is a bannable offence...
    typical bloody amateur not knowing the rules, I bet that nice MF would know.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Next is nice CUK mods.
    I'm just going to check with Cojak to see if asking for nice mods is a bannable offence...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Picking on minority, especially druid-worshipping isn't nice - what next, you pick on Jedies?
    Next is nice CUK mods.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Picking on minority, especially druid-worshipping isn't nice - what next, you pick on Jedies?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    are those like Teddies but using imaginary numbers?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    "the cottage-burning druid-worshipping Taff minority".

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    So, are any of the admins going to speak to the person who posted the racist comment? If similar was said about an Asian, African or West Indian and there would be a consequences, but we allow causal racism against the Welsh?
    Another day, and a weekend at that, and all you can do with your time is attempt to cause disharmony on an anonymous internet forum.
    You really are supersize sad!

However, if you want to push the point, the phrase I used was not racist as I specifically did not target ALL Welsh people, I quite clearly used it against "the cottage-burning druid-worshipping Taff minority".
    A vocal minority that are attempting to usurp the democratic wishes of the overall population of both Wales and the UK as a whole.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    So, are any of the admins going to speak to the person who posted the racist comment? If similar was said about an Asian, African or West Indian and there would be a consequences, but we allow causal racism against the Welsh?
    They are rolling a die to decide what action to take.

If its a 6 he gets promoted to mod.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X