• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Poor old Sheeran

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Poor old Sheeran"

Collapse

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    A fart trumpet.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    About time someone invented a new musical instrument
    A fart trumpet.

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    twitter trolls calling him a busker.
    Poor form

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Here you go:

Nah, it may be a cool device but using the marbles for percussive effect of traditional instruments rolled into one (hence that video could have a fake sound overlayed and not know any difference) is not really a new instrument that produces a new sound, which is what I meant.

I suppose the limit of human hearing limits the type of instrument sounds that appeal as music. Though there's a whole market for music for dogs/cats/goldfish that has yet to be properly tapped.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    What do they do when all the songs have been written? Only so many ways to play a guitar or keyboard.

Answer: See Hollywood, who have long since run out of original ideas and now revert to sequels, remakes, and reboots to make their money for the same old tulipe.

About time someone invented a new musical instrument.
    Here you go:

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    FTFY
    What do they do when all the songs have been written? Only so many ways to play a guitar or keyboard.

Answer: See Hollywood, who have long since run out of original ideas and now revert to sequels, remakes, and reboots to make their money for the same old tulipe.

About time someone invented a new musical instrument.

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Stolen any worldwide multi million selling songs yourself ?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Yep, I wrote 'Hey Jude!' His stuff is tulip and I bet you call stuff you don't like tulip too...
    No, you didn't and no, I don't.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I too have been abused online, on this site of all places since I became the most successful of all the posters on here over the years. Feck then I say. I'm the Ed Sheeran of CUK and I don't care.
    I think that's possibly because you are the lovechild of Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un, not because you think you're successful.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    WHS

Haters gonna hate success.

I too have been abused online, on this site of all places since I became the most successful of all the posters on here over the years. Feck then I say. I'm the Amy Whinehouse of CUK and I don't care.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Thread supporting abuse. No surprises here.
    WHS

Haters gonna hate success.

I too have been abused online, on this site of all places since I became the most successful of all the posters on here over the years. Feck then I say. I'm the Ed Sheeran of CUK and I don't care.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Thread supporting abuse. No surprises here.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Written any worldwide multi million selling songs yourself, to qualify you to judge ?

Not liking something is one thing (I don't like his stuff myself) but saying something is tulip, because you don't like it, is dumb as ****.
    Yep, I wrote 'Hey Jude!' His stuff is tulip and I bet you call stuff you don't like tulip too...

Leave a comment:

• Pip in a Poke
    replied
    Cheers Nige

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Victim of his own success... having said that I'm not a fan of the new album so far. I think his live performances are far better than the album tracks generally.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X