• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mystifying experience - can anyone explain?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    The voice of experience.
    If it works for you, don't knock it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Upon seeing you on your bike, you must've triggered some sort of biological response that caused her to present herself to you....

I believe I am currently overdrawn.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Sounds very much like it. Without a pretext (e.g. "looking for a train ticket I dropped") they can be done for soliciting.
    The voice of experience.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    On the verge was a female. Large pink suitcase with wheels. She was bending over picking at paper on the floor. With her bottom facing towards the passing traffic. Short skirt, no underwear. I could not look too closely due to traffic.

I cannot explain what she was doing there. Maybe not showing the effect of drugs? Argument with boyfriend and left car? Filming a dodgy movie?

Anyone with better suggestions?
    Upon seeing you on your bike, you must've triggered some sort of biological response that caused her to present herself to you....

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I was trying not to be run over.
    ...and you saw somewhere to park your bike.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Was it like a badly packed kebab?
    I was trying not to be run over.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Inneresting thought. However why put everything you have on display? Its not Amsterdam. And why not proposition me? Not that I would have done anything without permission from NLyUK....
    If you have to ask...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    She was skinny. LOTS of cellulite. Fully shaven.
    Was it like a badly packed kebab?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Would Mitch ?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Okay we need some BMI indices before this thread goes any further.
    She was skinny. LOTS of cellulite. Fully shaven.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Okay we need some BMI indices before this thread goes any further.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Maybe she thought you looked tired and was offering you somewhere to park your bike.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    I've read your story 3 times now...

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Inneresting thought. However why put everything you have on display? Its not Amsterdam. And why not proposition me? Not that I would have done anything without permission from NLyUK....
    Mate, just goes to show that you can't even get it when you're willing to pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Last night I was cycling home. I got to about this point here at about 17:30 : -

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.44...7i13312!8i6656

I am always careful at this point. Traffic going out of LOndon has probably been delayed at Clifton roundabout(A20/A205). So drivers are keen to get going.

On the verge was a female. Large pink suitcase with wheels. She was bending over picking at paper on the floor. With her bottom facing towards the passing traffic. Short skirt, no underwear. I could not look too closely due to traffic.

However I decided to stop and see if she was okay. I thought she might be on drink/drugs. There are no buses/trains round there. I asked if she was okay - she smiled and said yes thanks. She appeared fine so I toddled off. Aged about 30 I suppose?

I cannot explain what she was doing there. Maybe not showing the effect of drugs? Argument with boyfriend and left car? Filming a dodgy movie?

Anyway, I nipped behind the hedge and had a wank.

Anyone with better suggestions?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

Working...
X