• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How long before Korbyn is head of the People's Republic of Brittania?"

Collapse

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    If I was Balls I would do a Portillo as there is more money and less stress in it. Plus his kids will be happy he's not around when he's filming stuff.
    Is that a euphemism?

If he is filmed doing a Portillo, I can't imagine his kids being delighted.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Corbyn still doesn't have the support of his own MPs, how does he think he can get anything through parliament as the PM. He'd be even more of a sitting duck than May is. 20% of his own defied his whip today ... what a leader
    They are following his lead as a backbencher by defying the whip.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Corbyn still doesn't have the support of his own MPs, how does he think he can get anything through parliament as the PM. He'd be even more of a sitting duck than May is. 20% of his own defied his whip today ... what a leader

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Maybe Ed Balls could save us from Corbyn. Strictly Come Dancing upped his popularity, what does policy matter?
    If I was Balls I would do a Portillo as there is more money and less stress in it. Plus his kids will be happy he's not around when he's filming stuff.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Maybe Ed Balls could save us from Corbyn. Strictly Come Dancing upped his popularity, what does policy matter?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Watching the Brexit documentary it was clear from the interviews with Brexiteer MPs in April that it was they who were pushing for the election. It was quite amusing to see them crowing after Labour voted it through, "all in the bag".

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    But there will be a good reason for the crash: You'll be living in a true-life version of Escape from New York (1981) , without Snake Plissken to watch your back!
    Something like this shot taken a day or so ago you mean?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by KentDogWalker View Post
    At least I'll be able to afford a home in London once prices crash.
    FFS Not another Brexiter who thinks economic events happen in isolation.
    You'll be queuing for a food bank.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by KentDogWalker View Post
    But there will be a good reason for the crash: You'll be living in a true-life version of Escape from New York (1981) , without Snake Plissken to watch your back!

Leave a comment:

• KentDogWalker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I thought that happened when you went for a walk in the woods?
    That as well. Wasn't Robin Cook hill walking?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    The main mistake was the state security apparatus not taking the usual 'hill-walking' measures.
    I thought that happened when you went for a walk in the woods?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Her major mistake was to go to North Wales. It affected her judgement. Keep well clear.

The main mistake was the state security apparatus not taking the usual 'hill-walking' measures.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    To be fair to her, that only accelerated the existing fiasco. But she has played a blinder.
    Her major mistake was to go to North Wales. It affected her judgement. Keep well clear.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Coming fiasco? It started when May called the election.....
    To be fair to her, that only accelerated the existing fiasco. But she has played a blinder.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X