• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Iz it coz I is white?"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Or Rev. NAT

Are you a sockie of vetran?
    Shhhh.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Es are good!!!
    Ebeneezer-Goode

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Well I'm furious, because some cretin on a cretin-infested Internet forum posted that a borderline fascist newspaper reported that some idiot on an idiot-infested social networking service posted something stupid about some sweets.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    No, it's 'cos your forum name is an anagram of Tavern.
    Or Rev. NAT

Are you a sockie of vetran?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    No, it's cause you're full of E numbers and desperate for free publicity...
    Es are good!!!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    No, it's 'cos your forum name is an anagram of Tavern.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    No, it's cause you're full of E numbers and desperate for free publicity...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Iz it coz I is white?

Iz it coz I is white?

Well taste the rainbow , or not

people complain about anything maybe they want to be mods here.

People accuse Skittles of racism for selling white sweets | Daily Mail Online

'Since when does white mean equality?' Mars sells BLANK Skittles and removes the rainbow from its packaging to mark Pride month (but some say the new look is RACIST)
    Famously colourful sweets have turned white to celebrate Pride month
    Mars say its made Skittles blank to draw attention to the LGBT rainbow
    But some Twitter users say that the colour white does not represent equality

Working...
X