• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wild bee poster - how to remove?"

Collapse

• WTFH
    replied
    Wild bee poster - how to remove?

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Someone wee on it.
    Donald Trump?

Leave a comment:

• Fronttoback
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Wow what's wrong with you?

It's a joke.
    No it wasn't, but you are a bully.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    What's the Iberian Gauge then?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    No, Spain used some of our ships when Portugal was under the Spanish crown and decided to ruin all Portugal relations and business during 60 years until we start to be fed up with that. I'm glad you won.

Portugal has the longest alliance of all times with England.
    The "Iberian Union"

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    That's true, it was signed in the 1300s in the reign of Edward III and I think is still in effect.
    Armada sailed in 1588

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    No, Spain used some of our ships when Portugal was under the Spanish crown and decided to ruin all Portugal relations and business during 60 years until we start to be fed up with that. I'm glad you won.

That's true, it was signed in the 1300s in the reign of Edward III and I think is still in effect.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Not a lot of people know...but Portugal contributed ships to set sail against England with the Armada .................twats

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Not a lot of people know...but Portugal contributed ships to set sail against England with the Armada .................twats
    Did they all sink, get lost or turn tail approaching the fight. I guess the exercise was a bit pointless... like the country.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    speling bee

Apparently somebody lost the account details.
    Just ask admin to tell you the password. Remove the gimp mask first....

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Bee infestation?

Call in the experts...

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    What a tulip! In the f*** Spaniard's dreams. They lost the wars.
    Is this to provoke me, right?
    Small country syndrome. It never fails to provoke.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    What a tulip! In the f*** Spaniard's dreams. They lost the wars.
    Is this to provoke me, right?

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Stop being horrid to the Spaniard just because they come from one of the provinces.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Stop being horrid to the Spaniard just because they come from one of the provinces.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Wow what's wrong with you?
    In the interests of efficiency, I'd pose that in the negative.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I like Bee. There was a spellingbee as well , wonder where he went.
    speling bee

Apparently somebody lost the account details.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X