• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone know where I can find a forum for non cretins?"

Collapse

• squarepeg
    replied
    Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    You need to go here.

Work your way backwards or forwards - everyone is nice and the posts are amazing.

Leave a comment:

• motoukenin
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    Advances like the medium this forum is on, the WWW? Aah no, that's British.
    You mean the guy that worked at CERN and has quoted the Belgian Robert Cailliau as being a major contributor to his work, yes exactly.

Leave a comment:

• BigRed
    replied
    how about The British Empire Forum
    Last edited by BigRed; 9 May 2017, 14:33.

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    Have you tried the Wish Brtain was like it was in the sixties when I could push bike up cobbled street when mum asked me to go for loaf and not have to bother with all the advances in science and technology the Europeans have brought to my country forum ?
    Advances like the medium this forum is on, the WWW? Aah no, that's British.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How do you know who I mean....
    There can be only one!!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    all the advances in science and technology the Europeans have brought to my country forum ?
    Can we have a list for review of those advances please

Leave a comment:

• CapnAHAB
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Mumsnet?

*hugs*

qh
    beat me to it

Leave a comment:

• motoukenin
    replied
    A place where cretins are banned. A place where people look to the world as their marketplace - not just a corrupt sub section called the EU. Who will make the most of opportunities instead of whining.

PLease please please cut the head off the dragon and ban the uber cretin.

Have you tried the Wish Brtain was like it was in the sixties when I could push bike up cobbled street when mum asked me to go for loaf and not have to bother with all the advances in science and technology the Europeans have brought to my country forum ?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    You would miss him!
    How do you know who I mean....

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Mumsnet?

*hugs*

qh

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Immigration boards?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

You would miss him!

Leave a comment:

• Anyone know where I can find a forum for non cretins?

A place where cretins are banned. A place where people look to the world as their marketplace - not just a corrupt sub section called the EU. Who will make the most of opportunities instead of whining.

Working...
X